Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I need to get busy and start designing bro dozer compliant face masks for the impending apocalypse. Gonna make a ton of cash of camo print, don't tread on me, murican flag, and AR-15 silhouette models.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I've been in Sacramento 2x in a month, here right now, and looks like a person is confirmed to have gotten it without known contact, travel etc.

It's been good knowing you all.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Had dinner with an ICU nurse whose hospital went through a Coronavirus readiness drill today. She said her hospital would be fucked. Not nearly enough respirators and protective equipment for staff. They are preparing procedures for workers to sanitize their own gear that was not designed for such use. Her recommendation was to just get it early while hospitals had capacity and before health care workers got sick. She was clearly rattled. She is a back country skier, climber and mountaneer, not exactly your typical fear monger.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Had dinner with an ICU nurse whose hospital went through a Coronavirus readiness drill today. She said her hospital would be fucked. Not nearly enough respirators and protective equipment for staff. They are preparing procedures for workers to sanitize their own gear that was not designed for such use. Her recommendation was to just get it early while hospitals had capacity and before health care workers got sick. She was clearly rattled. She is a back country skier, climber and mountaneer, not exactly your typical fear monger.
I mean I can't see why she's rattled after that thoughtful, factual, intelligent press conference the person running the country put on yesterday.