Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
^It's higher than that

It probably depends on when you call a day a day. I like to count the dead late, helps me sleep, I got 904. Will mostly likely have an extra digit tomorrow, and I am not talking about those mortuary workers who couldn't get those diamond rings off.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Will mostly likely have an extra digit tomorrow, and I am not talking about those mortuary workers who couldn't get those diamond rings off.
The tone of your posts over the last week have me picturing you in a back corner of your house, greasy, unshaven, there's a fire somewhere inside, and you're sharpening a knife.

It fucking rules, carry on.

I look at the hopkins tally every night at midnight new york time. Dailys are all over the place but honestly it doesn't really matter because it averages out in a trend. Regardless of the time stamp, that trend is that we're literally doing the worst of all worlds: not restricting enough to matter, and restricting enough to fuck the poor people working in retail.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The tone of your posts over the last week have me picturing you in a back corner of your house, greasy, unshaven, there's a fire somewhere inside, and you're sharpening a knife.

It fucking rules, carry on.
The above is fairly accurate, except I shower immediately upon waking every day and little else has changed over the past decade. I have just found my muse.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
It's almost as if this administration was being run by some of the most incompetent people ever elected.
Bottom line is this: the 73y.o. Head of the United States was wanting to become a better Ted Turner and start his own Television Network. All these outside-the-US associations making 'quid-pro-quo' within Government Administration were and are firmly in place for functionality of that bottom line. There was never the intention to become elected and when that actually happened, the floodgates of a corrupt, cheating individual running out of control within Business slowly, surely and daily become unhinged, sustaining instability at highest levels possible. It's all a charade. Cold Dead Hands before things change.