Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Its worse than that, and I dont think you get those news in the US.

Shipments/planes loaded with PPE for Canada/Germany/Brazil/France/Mexico have been bribed on the runway at airport of origin to re-route to the US, or straight up pirated and had the cargo unloaded while doing refueling stops in the US.

Peru has bought about 3 million N95 masks... and the official quotes from Chinese suppliers state that "flight stops, and secure airports for stops must be secured by the peruvian government, in order to avoid having the cargo unloaded/used by the airport,s government ".
They are referring to the US, its not an isolated practice.

Trudeau in Canada:
donnie 2 scoops is having kushner swipe them so he has enough to put on all his bone spurs

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
New Brunswick people dont go outside?
I read that as the contrary, 101% augmentation versus normal.
I read it the same way as Jozz. NB and NS have an over 100% rise in outdoor activity. I wonder if it's because of how they define "park", which includes beaches and marinas. Presumably, much of the population there lives close to such amenities. So if you live by the water, and go for a walk, you'd get picked up in their "scan"...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Friend who works at a power plant is being quarantined and will live at work for the next two months. He isn't sick, he and ten others were picked to keep the power on as the world falls apart outside.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Friend who works at a power plant is being quarantined and will live at work for the next two months. He isn't sick, he and ten others were picked to keep the power on as the world falls apart outside.
Only the best were selected at chernobyl too.
He should be honored.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I love the little grocery store by my house. They are normally more expensive than the big chains but are very convenient.

They stopped selling bulk items people were hoarding. TP can only be purchased one roll at a time, they always have stock. Flower is available 2lbs at a time, one per customer, always available. Prices aren't gouged. All employees have masks and gloves, gloves are sanitized between each customer. They have someone sanitizing every cart and basket, and someone roaming the store cleaning freezer handles and anything else anyone has touched. Seniors get free curbside delivery. The place only has about 20 employees, they are all fine, no one has gotten sick.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I wish I was drunk

Sorry for not updating sooner. We both now seem to be over the worst. (but, yeah... how do we know).. breathlessness when doing nothing is now rare. but still doesn't feel right. tight chest feeling still there.

Thanks for the feels.
I told you I am not Gary.