Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
That's the problem with amercia......no consequences, and nothing forcing you to face reality :rofl:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It’s not a good one.
If they freaked out over a sneeze, then they’d be wearing masks but they aren’t. But mask wearing folks are concerned about wellbeing of self and others and don’t stereotype well as concealed-carry shooters.
they need a new director next time....

i only wear a mask because i can not trust 90 percent of the county to breathe with their mouths closed in public....

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Synopsis, plz, ain't going to watch it.
You lived through world wars -6 through 2, seen the dinosaurs evolve into neanderthals, the birth of both capitalism and communism, seen 15 religions created and fade............and you can't watch a fucking 10 second parody video to interject some joy into your life?

I'm going to say something that comes with full understanding of the weight of this.........

BONG SHED

GET OUT!!!!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
The point is, if he is going to try to come up with a real "herd-immune" death estimate for the entire population, he should probably use an estimate of the IFR.
More accurate figure is probably something like 328 million x 50% threshold x 0.5% IFR. That's still a lot more people to die.