Quantcast

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
maybe there's hope?

apparently a few family members talked to the non-vaxxed family and told them they were fucking up the get together with their stupidity and talked them all into getting vaccinated before labor day. kinda amazed.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I had an eyeopener within family today that left me yelling at my sister. My house and parents were planning a trip this weekend to ID to see my 85 & 90 y/o grandparents who live in an assisted living facility. Last week my sister and her family in TX decided they wanted to join and just got flights, then told everyone. None of us were particularly happy about it, but moves on.

We get a call last night that my 9 y/o niece has COVID so they aren't coming. When I asked her how she got it, if she's wearing a mask, her response is that she isn't wearing a mask. She then tells me that she's sick too, so I said "well at least you won't get it too bad because you're vaccinated". Turns out nope. She's not. Doesn't want to "be an FDA experiment". This is a woman who spent her late teens and early 20's doing E, acid, 'shrooms, and god only knows what else. She too does not wear a mask, so not a surprise she got sick. She has two Master's degrees (humanities related) and still does this shit. Ever since she went to TX she's gone full retard.

Her unvaccinated self, who hasn't told anyone in the family, and doesn't wear masks, was planning on going to see our 90y/o grandparents at an assisted living facility. All while conveniently not telling anyone these core details.

I haven't yelled at her in a long time, but that was enough. My Mom who normally responds to my texts within an hour hasn't responded to my informing her of this in 7 hrs, which means she's probably all kinds of pissed off as well. My entire family, who are hardcore Trumpers, got the vaccination the day it was available - except this dumb fuck. She seemed rather but hurt when I told her that all plans for us to visit or them to visit are cancelled until she can prove that she's vaccinated.

God I'm still fucking pissed right now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I had an eyeopener within family today that left me yelling at my sister. My house and parents were planning a trip this weekend to ID to see my 85 & 90 y/o grandparents who live in an assisted living facility. Last week my sister and her family in TX decided they wanted to join and just got flights, then told everyone. None of us were particularly happy about it, but moves on.

We get a call last night that my 9 y/o niece has COVID so they aren't coming. When I asked her how she got it, if she's wearing a mask, her response is that she isn't wearing a mask. She then tells me that she's sick too, so I said "well at least you won't get it too bad because you're vaccinated". Turns out nope. She's not. Doesn't want to "be an FDA experiment". This is a woman who spent her late teens and early 20's doing E, acid, 'shrooms, and god only knows what else. She too does not wear a mask, so not a surprise she got sick. She has two Master's degrees (humanities related) and still does this shit. Ever since she went to TX she's gone full retard.

Her unvaccinated self, who hasn't told anyone in the family, and doesn't wear masks, was planning on going to see our 90y/o grandparents at an assisted living facility. All while conveniently not telling anyone these core details.

I haven't yelled at her in a long time, but that was enough. My Mom who normally responds to my texts within an hour hasn't responded to my informing her of this in 7 hrs, which means she's probably all kinds of pissed off as well. My entire family, who are hardcore Trumpers, got the vaccination the day it was available - except this dumb fuck. She seemed rather but hurt when I told her that all plans for us to visit or them to visit are cancelled until she can prove that she's vaccinated.

God I'm still fucking pissed right now.
///Hulk ///SMASH

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Figured out why my Mom didn't get back to me... My Dad isn't vaccinated either. He just got ripped to shit. They aren't going back home, but everything is being done outside now, he's wearing a mask, and has to keep his distance from the girls. I've never, in my life, seen him this muted. Homeboy knows he properly fucked up by not telling us in advance.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Figured out why my Mom didn't get back to me... My Dad isn't vaccinated either. He just got ripped to shit. They aren't going back home, but everything is being done outside now, he's wearing a mask, and has to keep his distance from the girls. I've never, in my life, seen him this muted. Homeboy knows he properly fucked up by not telling us in advance.
its not too late for you to stay home.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
seems like many of the non vaxxers gonna get shamed to vax or ded/cutoff in the coming months.
We're starting to get the vibe that my mom ripped him to shit after I got off the phone with him. She's made multiple comments about making sure that they want to be are able to come see the girls