Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I checked a few FL news sites this morning and other than the miami herald, none of them had a single thing on their main pages about covid, other than reporting on some conflict or gripe over masks in schools.

A few of them have that stat now, but I guess that's how pandemics work. Just sneak up on ya over 16 months.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I checked a few FL news sites this morning and other than the miami herald, none of them had a single thing on their main pages about covid, other than reporting on some conflict or gripe over masks in schools.

A few of them have that stat now, but I guess that's how pandemics work. Just sneak up on ya over 16 months.

Denial is more fun than Disney.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
ADROCK HAS MORE TALENT IN HIS PINKY THAN SANDLER HAS.........

*sniff*

You take that back!

I'd say that any judgement of the Beastie Boy's music is rather subjective. However I don't see how anyone who hasn't attempted self-trepanation with a tack hammer could find Sandler funny. I feel as though Sandler's success in the domestic movie market supports my claim.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I'd say that any judgement of the Beastie Boy's music is rather subjective. However I don't see how anyone who hasn't attempted self-trepanation with a tack hammer could find Sandler funny. I feel as though Sandler's success in the domestic movie market supports my claim.
For dating filters, I’d allow a casual Beastie fan through, but any level of Sandler appreciation is an immediate incompatibility pass. I’ve got my faults, but I’ve also got standards.