Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Then he turns to me and says he can't really do anything if customers don't mask up. I thought - yeah, but you don't need to invite them in and give them permission.
Except call the police and have them arrested for trespassing if the business requires masks...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
@canadmos

damn dude, chill

So when does that nurse get to punch that guy in the face? I'd be okay with that.

Or how about swinging a hockey stick into his family jewels?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Dude, that sucks,
All the feels man.
How you holding up?
I've been feeling recovered for the last week or so. The loss of taste and smell lingered the longest, for 3 or 4 days after other symptoms passed.

Bummed about my friend. He was a good dude. Honestly he wasnt really a healthy person. Not vaxxed either. Its unfortunately a predictable outcome.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I've been feeling recovered for the last week or so. The loss of taste and smell lingered the longest, for 3 or 4 days after other symptoms passed.

Bummed about my friend. He was a good dude. Honestly he wasnt really a healthy person. Not vaxxed either. Its unfortunately a predictable outcome.
Sorry man.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality

Glad you feel better, and sorry your friend is dead.

boylagz

Monkey
Jul 12, 2011
SF bay area
Take care out there, lost my grandma a couple hours ago in the Philippines. Its been a shitshow out there and still is, shes 93 or something, shes had a good run. Vaxxed, prolly just too weak to fight it. Some family members are positive in said household so she prolly got it from them.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

Glad you feel better, and sorry your friend is dead.
This. Sorry man.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Take care out there, lost my grandma a couple hours ago in the Philippines. Its been a shitshow out there and still is, shes 93 or something, shes had a good run. Vaxxed, prolly just too weak to fight it. Some family members are positive in said household so she prolly got it from them.
Ooof. That's tough. Sorry for your loss.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Sorry to hear!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Sorry dude, that sucks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Maybe her family is a bunch of jerks, or little people, or both.

Certainly a bunch of snowflake scaredy cats.

I think to actually be enslaved by fear someone would need to like, point a gun at my head and convince me they would pull the trigger.

But I am guessing she just doesn't truly understand the nature of slavery.