Quantcast

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
with a little luck I'll be boost-ified in 90 minutes or so.

I hope it doesn't clash with all of the Adrenochrome I've been drinking at the local DNC parties.
Adrenochrome,that cracks me up.”You took too much”. I don’t think I ever figured out if it was real? I think was impossible because you could not extract it from the body? Anyway,thanks for the laugh,I needed that.
Avy

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
The head coach had to sit through a 3 hour meeting with a parent who claimed that the cotton swabs are unsafe, and are being loaded with vaccine, to force inoculate the kids.
Because I know you're all excited to hear the continuing saga on this:

**quick side note on the parent above: Part of her issue with the swabs stems from something she pulled from her bible about not putting cotton in your body -- supposedly she told the coach in her previous meeting that this also means her and her daughter cannot use tampons/pads and that they have stopped using toilet paper in their house. Seems like a good policy I suppose.:panic: **

Crazymom took her daughter to a doctor to try and get a medical exemption from testing (I learned that testing is twice a week for unvaxed kids, not every day.) Doctor said FTS, get your kid vaccinated. Daughter is 18 and asked coach if she could sign the consent form herself, but the Superintendent said noooope. Daughters father, who lives a couple hundred miles away, said he would drive down and sign the damn form for her. Latest news is that Crazymom is planning to sue the school, the superintendent, and the coach/AD for not letting her daughter play basketball.

Clark, that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year.

I'm really sad for this girl, she is a really good ball player and her Mom is fucking up her chances to play her senior year and potentially get herself an offer to play at the next level somewhere.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Because I know you're all excited to hear the continuing saga on this:

**quick side note on the parent above: Part of her issue with the swabs stems from something she pulled from her bible about not putting cotton in your body -- supposedly she told the coach in her previous meeting that this also means her and her daughter cannot use tampons/pads and that they have stopped using toilet paper in their house. Seems like a good policy I suppose.:panic: **

Crazymom took her daughter to a doctor to try and get a medical exemption from testing (I learned that testing is twice a week for unvaxed kids, not every day.) Doctor said FTS, get your kid vaccinated. Daughter is 18 and asked coach if she could sign the consent form herself, but the Superintendent said noooope. Daughters father, who lives a couple hundred miles away, said he would drive down and sign the damn form for her. Latest news is that Crazymom is planning to sue the school, the superintendent, and the coach/AD for not letting her daughter play basketball.

Clark, that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year.

I'm really sad for this girl, she is a really good ball player and her Mom is fucking up her chances to play her senior year and potentially get herself an offer to play at the next level somewhere.

I am kind of surprised that as an 18 year old she isn't allowed to vouch for herself. When I turned 18 in school I no longer needed a parents signature for anything and could literally excuse myself from school for any reason.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I am kind of surprised that as an 18 year old she isn't allowed to vouch for herself. When I turned 18 in school I no longer needed a parents signature for anything and could literally excuse myself from school for any reason.
:stupid:

Sounds about like the smartest thing this kid could do for herself is GTFO of mom's house.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
I think superintendent is just trying to avoid any more drama that they're already getting. Girl is still living in Mom's house, so not going to go there.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:stupid:

Sounds about like the smartest thing this kid could do for herself is GTFO of mom's house.

I do appreciate that the mother is trying to follow all of the arcane rules in the bible instead of just cherry picking them. I assume she also sacrifices two doves to atone fore her monthly unclean discharge.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I got 2 more bars of 5g reception after my booster, the budding tail is cramping my style however. On a side note, the local health care systems lost 38% of their staff due to immunization policies that went into effect last month. Anaphylaxis were the only grounds for exemptions. Dont ask me how I know dis

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Buy a gun.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And... Just got an email from Haley's principal. She was exposed at school on Tuesday.

Edit: best part? Class isn't going remote. "Just watch for signs". I hate my county.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Getting out of Thanksgiving with the in-laws because they all got the COVID. :rofl:

Nobody got vaxed, the youngest got it and all 3 kids were home so everybody's got it, yay.