Quantcast

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
For those with lingering symptoms... have any of you tried a puffer before exercise? I think I might have some old ones lying around, and I'm thinking of giving them a try because... why not!?
FWIW, I think it may have helped. Went out for my first ride yesterday, and took a hit of the puffer before heading out. It was a short hour fifteen ride that was more spinny than technical, but my lungs felt fine, it was just the muscles that were a little rusty.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
No - he's mainly here to get his wisdom teeth pulled... which now is in jeopardy. :mad:

The eldest is also visiting, and will (barring a + test this evening or tomorrow morning) be returning to MT tomorrow.

A positive test with him will, obviously, fuck things up even more.
Well, it appears we all skated this time 'round. Eldest never got it, returned to Montana. Middle kid tested negative for a couple days (on home rapid tests) after his PCR-positive... none of the rest of us appear to have gotten it. :think:

This is a weird fuckin' malady.

Oh - middle kid went in and got his wisdom teeth yanked with very little fanfare or post-yank issues.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
3 weeks since I caught it. Still getting over the symptoms.

Resting HR slowly getting back down to 50, if I could do some exercise it would be nice.
Screenshot_20220806-110536.jpg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Still got a little occasional cough, bunged up sinuses seems to have finally gone and resting heart rate back into the 40's this morning.

Now I just need to know what this discomfort in my chest is...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I've got fucking Covid again. God dammit. One of the guys who was at the wedding texted the group to let us all know that he tested positive this am. My throat is hurting and I'm sore, so tested too. Took 1min and that test lit the fuck up. God dammit!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I've got fucking Covid again. God dammit. One of the guys who was at the wedding texted the group to let us all know that he tested positive this am. My throat is hurting and I'm sore, so tested too. Took 1min and that test lit the fuck up. God dammit!
that sucks. thankfully you sent the bike before the wedding.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
That sucks, man. Once you get better, we should celebrate with a WG shuttle-day, dontchya think? We'll have @Nick, @6thElement, and @Pesqueeb along. I'd include @Toshi, but WG is *definitely* a no-moped trail. :homer:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
I'm a hermit now.

People gave me covid and it almost killed me.
Can't say I blame you. We can hold off the celebration until everyone is comfortable riding 6 people in mah truck.

Every weekend is heavy gardening through eom.
Who the fuck said anything about weekends? Nobody rides WG on a fuckin' weekend! :D

Besides - I think Thursday is one of @Pesqueeb's "weekend" days. :brows:

You should come meet my little friend.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Good Morning. I had the worst night. I woke up shaking and biting my teeth at 11 30. from being cold. My Head was Pounding so Hard I could barley get to the toilet Togo pee. I got another blanket a tried to sleep it off. The puonding head would not let go,I was shaking and trying to calm myself. I just got up and my head is better,but tight. No other systems as of yet. I have all my shots,minus the second booster.

I have a MRI today,very important 1 45. I think I should cancel,it is for my Neck and I don’t know what todo. Reschedule but,the wife thinks play it by ear? I walk around with spray Bottle of pure Icy,IPO,99%. I am anal with it,have been lucky so far as the wife has health conditions.

Avy

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Good Morning. I had the worst night. I woke up shaking and biting my teeth at 11 30. from being cold. My Head was Pounding so Hard I could barley get to the toilet Togo pee. I got another blanket a tried to sleep it off. The puonding head would not let go,I was shaking and trying to calm myself. I just got up and my head is better,but tight. No other systems as of yet. I have all my shots,minus the second booster.

I have a MRI today,very important 1 45. I think I should cancel,it is for my Neck and I don’t know what todo. Reschedule but,the wife thinks play it by ear? I walk around with spray Bottle of pure Icy,IPO,99%. I am anal with it,have been lucky so far as the wife has health conditions.

Avy
I had severe chills, a few days of them, when I had COVID a few weeks ago. I'd also completely soak my clothes from sweat...despite the temp being 69F. Whatever it is, it's definitely in the contagious stage. I treated mainly with tylenol and decongestants.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I had severe chills, a few days of them, when I had COVID a few weeks ago. I'd also completely soak my clothes from sweat...despite the temp being 69F. Whatever it is, it's definitely in the contagious stage. I treated mainly with tylenol and decongestants.
I’m lookin for our test kit. I have never felt like that in my Head. The only time I can think of was a hangover from mixin the Booze. You can’t do that as we know. It just came on like gangbusters slamin me. It felt like I was hit in the Head with a Bat?

Avy

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I’m lookin for our test kit. I have never felt like that in my Head. The only time I can think of was a hangover from mixin the Booze. You can’t do that as we know. It just came on like gangbusters slamin me. It felt like I was hit in the Head with a Bat?

Avy
Basically yes. I had a bad head fog, bad muscle aches, respiratory and head congestion, chills, diarrhea, sore throat, metallic taste and probably a few others that I can't remember now. The day when I knew I was getting better 80% of the symptoms just suddenly disappeared at 2am and I thought maybe I was dreaming. But a few, like the metallic taste, hung around for a while.