Quantcast

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
8 days in and just tested positive again.
Most of the "I've got a cold" symptoms have cleared up. Still having the odd headache and congestion episode. Still feel a bit dis-associated. Really lethargic, like standing up is tiring. I still get quite winded just climbing the stairs, and there is only 14 of them. That is a bit concerning. It also seems to have aggravated my tinnitus which is just lovely. Basically for me, it was a really really bad cold.

Any idea on how long I have to wait for a booster after having Covid? I've had three, with the last being last fall. Going to Costa Rica in mid December and would like another by then.

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
I finally wound up with COVID at the beginning of last week. 5 days of fever, reaching nearly 103 degrees early in the week. Definitely sucked. Thankfully seem to be out of the woods with the major symptoms now but still pretty congested.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
8 days in and just tested positive again.
Most of the "I've got a cold" symptoms have cleared up. Still having the odd headache and congestion episode. Still feel a bit dis-associated. Really lethargic, like standing up is tiring. I still get quite winded just climbing the stairs, and there is only 14 of them. That is a bit concerning. It also seems to have aggravated my tinnitus which is just lovely. Basically for me, it was a really really bad cold.

Any idea on how long I have to wait for a booster after having Covid? I've had three, with the last being last fall. Going to Costa Rica in mid December and would like another by then.
My understanding is that we now think tinnitus is mostly caused by inflammation in the auditory processing part of the brain, which tracks with the idea that covid is actually a multi-systemic vascular inflammatory disease. You probably have brain covid.