Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
steve you travel way more than most people hopping on way more planes than most people

If you thought vaccinations magically made you immune to what is a very high risk environment........that's on you bro. No one ever said that's how vaccines work.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
steve you travel way more than most people hopping on way more planes than most people

If you thought vaccinations magically made you immune to what is a very high risk environment........that's on you bro. No one ever said that's how vaccines work.
i've had the one shot at the beginning so i could fly and i am alright with it....

still wear a mask on planes and at shows...

i do not take any joy whatsoever with people who have gotten the booster multiple times and have gotten it....

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
The moronic stupidity of 2023’s press.

831D120D-F262-4ABB-A83C-D60B2CA50FBF.jpeg

Where the fuck could they be? What happened during Covid? Everyone got better right because it was just a cold right?
For sure no-one got long term effects (1/12 covid cases), or quit the workforce early (1/45), or is looking after others (unknown because who cares what women do, right?), and for sure no-one died!

F1FFA319-F3D7-4896-89E7-3EB3E6B7099F.jpeg

I tell you, No-one Wants To Work!!!

Also “workers”. :disgust1:

“Fellow humans” “Citizens” “Members of our shared society”.

Last edited: