Quantcast

~~Covid Thursday Morning~~

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I suspect some of these people are "older" Americans and have, perhaps, come to the realization that their risk tolerance isn't *actually* what they thought it was. And they hate to hear "I told you so" from their financial advisor... :D
despite my statements telling them so many times before...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It's very exciting times, isn't it? I've seen volcanoes (Mt St Helens,) tsumanis (couple spots of trouble over in Asia,) earthquakes (Peru, Fiji, Mexico etc,) and now a pandemic starting a global crash. All that's left is a large scale meteor strike. <Looks at sky>
Pandemic ain't no plague. Check back when the daily corpse trucks drive through the neighborhood.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
First toodle down the driveway was impressive. Can't wait. (Thanks to stiH!)

Brakes need an initial bleed because I don't think I successfully shortened the lines without getting a little air in there, and the tires aren't holding air well, but other than that...well, there's also the dropper post to be added once the little cable adapter comes, too.

1584033319732.png

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Most of you would be dead by then. Not many spring chickens in here.
Most of you would be dead by then. Not many spring chickens in here.

I am smack in the middle of the 0.2% mortality rate. I don't have any of the pre-existing health issues that contribute to the majority of those deaths. On top of that I consider myself to be much healthier and stronger than the majority of "healthly" adults in my age range. I am also a fucking hermit, so I like my chances. Hell I'll happily run the corpse carts if I get to plunder body parts.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I am smack in the middle of the 0.2% mortality rate. I don't have any of the pre-existing health issues that contribute to the majority of those deaths. On top of that I consider myself to be much healthier and stronger than the majority of "healthly" adults in my age range. I am also a fucking hermit, so I like my chances. Hell I'll happily run the corpse carts if I get to plunder body parts.
Well, if it does happen, can I have your stuff?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ok, so would you guys bring your kiddo to a three day hockey tournament in SLC tomorrow?
I have until midnight to decide (unless everyone else cancels, of course).
fuck, I really wanted some Popeye’s.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Ok, so would you guys bring your kiddo to a three day hockey tournament in SLC tomorrow?
No

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hell No.

Other than occasional grocery store visits I'm cutting all outside contact other than wife or dog. If @Nick's V10 was an XL I might have considered heading down from the mountains and retrieving it post apocalypse, but I bet it's only an L.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hell No.

Other than occasional grocery store visits I'm cutting all outside contact other than wife or dog. If @Nick's V10 was an XL I might have considered heading down from the mountains and retrieving it post apocalypse, but I bet it's only an L.
it's L. I'll install a 120mm stem for you, if that helps.

I caught a bunch of grief from people for 'overreacting' when I came back from Sacramento with a cold and locking down for 4-5 days, cancelling plans etc. Seeing all these drastic actions taking place now I'm glad I did it.