Quantcast

CP on saturday

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
me, formermtboarder and craky (he never gets on the monkey :mumble:) are gonna hit CP and then maybe cone on Saturday, early afternoon. Anybody else in?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Whats the address of the shop, ill mapquuest it and we might just stop by. Im a sucker for sales, and i need some new gloves

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Greyhound said:
I got some stuff to do earlier.....but I plan on making it out there around 3 or so. Assuming we're not paddling around in a foot of water.
We'll probably still be at cp at 3, we're not leaving till 12, if not we'l be at cone

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Me and Chris Bates are going to Country Park today around 1-2. I'd follow you to Cone, but I chekced it out earlier and it's pretty washy.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
I drove all the way over there with the top down on my car. Pulled up, parked, put my bike together, rode to the jumps, and it started pouring. wtf?

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
escapeartist said:
I drove all the way over there with the top down on my car. Pulled up, parked, put my bike together, rode to the jumps, and it started pouring. wtf?

Love ya....but I would suggest checking a weather report or two before you start kicking top-down stylee and all.

Windy tonight.......may work to our advantage for later Sunday.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Greyhound said:
Love ya....but I would suggest checking a weather report or two before you start kicking top-down stylee and all.

Windy tonight.......may work to our advantage for later Sunday.
anybody gonna be there today (sunday)? the wife/kids get back from FL this afternoon but i can make it up around noon-ish, should be dry with all this wind we've had. one of my spacewalk thingy's that i set up chased me down a hill today when the wind lifted it's 650# mass of vinyl off the ground! friggin scary when it's windy enough to make something this big lift off the ground and come after you :eek: :D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
dude, it was so dry...dusty even! super fast. the wind made it interesting at times but not so bad that i didn't want to hit the gap. there was an MS walk going on and so lots of random people stopped by. good day for sure.

ZachTheMech

Monkey
Mar 17, 2004
Browns Summit, NC
Awsome how it drys, i didnt get to go sunday cause well wife pulled the look at house card, since my original plans of going to Clayton got rained out. Did hit it today tho for a hour or so, noone was there but you couldnt even tell it rained at all.