Quantcast

Crab-core? Do we need this, or even want this?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

read about this in Rolling Stone. didn't believe it was as dumb as it is. this is what the kids from Attack Attack think is cool. guess i'm old now; i don't get it.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
what the hell was that!!???!!!! that has got to be some of the gheyist sh*t i've ever heard!!!! some record company actually gives them money to record that sh*t!!! and make a video!!!

now i know why i haven't bought a cd in the last few years.... well with the exception of some Rollins spoken word.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I love Attack Attack, hate all you want. Someday Came Suddenly is a cool album.

Edit - And if you think they're serious about the whole crabcore thing, then I rofl @ you.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I think it sucks and so should you!... So start thinking it sucks or else get off of your cool stool before I knock you off. You phuggers!

spurlicked

Monkey
Oct 9, 2007
Roseville
You know spurlicked, I'm conflicted here.
See, on one hand I totally approve of the Pantera vid, yet I'm somehow pissed it got brought up in this thread about that sissypants band.

(omgwtf ... do you think teh Montashu likes attack attack?)
someone had to do it!

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
i'll admit that pic is awesome...but i'm not a cat lover...

the emo stuff is on the otherhand not worth the web space it takes up...

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
They're very good dancers. They still suck though, you agree right? You better if you know whats good for you. In fact from now on I am always right or I beat your ass and kill all your neighborhood birds if you don't all agree with me. Don't make me mad because I will drive to your town and poop on your porches...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So that's what it's like to have ADD and constipation simultaneously.
Wait let me do a couple more lines of Adderall and I will get back to you as soon as I get it together enough to fix my bathroom door.. I can't have tools around when my cats are near as I can't afford the vet bills when they piss me off for staring at me....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

when the vid gets to 2:45, it enters into a whole new realm of suckitude...hard to believe it could actually get worse, but there's the plain evidence.

At 2:45 is exactly why I fvcking love it so much. When else can pale ass white kids with tight clothing, tattoos and piercings dance like they're in a Euro sex party?

Srsly.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
That is some of the most godawful music I've ever heard. I can do hard, heavy, scream, dance, etc. But not that. That's some of the worst, simplistic, unoriginal, myspace/facebook music packaged in a tootsie roll of turd I've ever heard. Add the choreography and that = FAIL on a whole new level.

More like Suck! Suck!

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
That is some of the most godawful music I've ever heard. I can do hard, heavy, scream, dance, etc. But not that. That's some of the worst, simplistic, unoriginal, myspace/facebook music packaged in a tootsie roll of turd I've ever heard. Add the choreography and that = FAIL on a whole new level.

More like Suck! Suck!
JEALOUS!

:p

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Whatever gets you laid dude. That's the only thing I can even think of as a possible justification for this....

BTW, I'd put down $1000 that the studio that produced these meatsticks just sequences and samples the drums in. You can HEAR that the drums are fake. That's some of the worst technique I've ever seen. Probably makes H8R weep a single native American tear.