Quantcast

Crack smoking monkeys...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
What do you expect? It *is* CA after all.............. :rolleyes:

-S.S.-

It's a DUCK for gods sake...the woman wrestling NUDE WITH A DOG claiming to have been having sex with it was in....drumroll please...Grand Junction...COLORADO...freaks.
OH...and the guy who's dog she was gittin busy with...his name was SIXX STARR...nice name...

Wait...it was in Rotterdam...that's not Cali, genius...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Let us get this straight. The gay dead duck rape occured in Rotterdam, nude dog wrestling in Colorado and the crack smoking proffesor was in California.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Thank you...I still think the smoking crack with monkies professor is still by far the most normal...I think... :think:
The dead duck butt rape is the most natural. :think: :dead:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Westy said:
The dead duck butt rape is the most natural. :think: :dead:
We could turn this in to a political thread that dispels the commonly held believe of the Christian Right that homosexuality is a choice and that homosexuals thus having made this choice are sinners and must got hell. Dead duck butt rape tends to counter their argument of choice - unless of course they also believe that dead duck butt raping ducks make conscious decisions and do not act on natural or instictive behaviors. At which point you may rebut by simply stating scarcasticly that we may as well have evolved from monkeys. (Crack smoking monkeys, no doubt.) But I won't go there.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
haha this whole thread is "Quacktastic"!

i don't care if mallards are the "fowl"est of fornicaters, they eat slugs, and anything that eats slugs is cool in my book. :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Skookum said:
haha this whole thread is "Quacktastic"!

i don't care if mallards are the "fowl"est of fornicaters, they eat slugs, and anything that eats slugs is cool in my book. :thumb:
Shoot Skookum, I'd eat slugs in order to be cool in your book. I will draw the line at backending dead birds though.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Westy said:
Shoot Skookum, I'd eat slugs in order to be cool in your book.
Ok that'll work, i just looked up in my trusty "cool" guide here and it says in order to be cool you have to eat 10 of em, 7 if they're the banana style. Just pretend they're tootsie rolls and you should be fine. :)