Quantcast

craftsman powdercoater? anyone lol

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
That'll work.

Don't tell mom what you're using the electric oven for though.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I used one of these for years:

I rewired it and made it foot controlled rather that the hand trigger. I upgraded to this one a few years ago:

<edit>
Eastwood powder is crap and it's wicked expensive. You can usually get powder from a local shop for about $5-$10 a pound (1 pound will do about 3 bike frames on average). I also get a lot of powder from Pendry Powder online.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i use the dishwasher with degreaser on bike parts when i overhaul the bike i throw the cassette, crankset, chain, chainrings, ect in it. ive used pots of boiling water for grips before lock on, toaster to heat things up a little bit so i could get stickers off. and moms mix master to make tubeless sealant (she got really mad picking latex and sand off of it)

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
i use the dishwasher with degreaser on bike parts when i overhaul the bike i throw the cassette, crankset, chain, chainrings, ect in it. ive used pots of boiling water for grips before lock on, toaster to heat things up a little bit so i could get stickers off. and moms mix master to make tubeless sealant (she got really mad picking latex and sand off of it)
WOW. And the buy you a car. We should all be so lucky.