Quantcast

Craigslist makes me love Phoenix even more. Squeeee!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I just emailed her this:

Would you be willing to meet in the bikini to sell the bike? I'd go $50 for that if you were in heels and could show me how the bike worked.

And yes, I am 100% serious. I need a bike to build up for Burning Man.

Thanks,
Ian

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/bik/3075890037.html
Mind you I am going to try to talk her down on the price if there's no bikini.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
JBP: Every day at my house is national mean spirited day. How have you missed that fact? Clearly Vermont has softened you too much Alan Alda.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
No reply from the owner at 9:50. Time to up the ante, see if for $75 she'll ride the bike in pig tails and her bikini for me while I video tape it. Gotta make sure the bike works and all like that.

Ok, I'll up the ante a bit.

If you'll put your hair in pig tails, and still in the bikini and heels, ride the bike for me while I video tape it for insurance reasons, I'll go $75.
Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks!
Ian

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/bik/3075890037.html

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I think its going to be like the thread out of North Carolina when the super hypocritical vegan whore was looking for someone to move in. I messed with her for a couple weeks with no reply.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
No reply from the owner at 9:50. Time to up the ante, see if for $75 she'll ride the bike in pig tails and her bikini for me while I video tape it. Gotta make sure the bike works and all like that.
Ok its no secret your going to hell...... But the real question is... are you prepared to go to prison for pedobear actions?

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I can still self represent!

I'm not going to jail for having some fun with this girl.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Well abject silence from the seller and his hot piece of woman candy leads me to think total fail.