Quantcast

Crank Brothers EggBeaters Give Away! (part deux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RideMonkey

Crank Brothers was cool enough to send ANOTHER SET of Egg Beaters over for a contest. These pedals are great! I have been using them on my road and (borrowed) MTB for the last month. I love them. In fact they saved my butt last night by releasing before I landed on my back in a boneheaded maneuver.

We will be drawing for the pedals on Monday June 17th.

This is what you gotta do:

If you could be any other member of Ridemonkey, who would you be and why?

THE RULES:
1. You can only post once in this thread. No commenting on others post in this thread.

Thanks Crank Brothers!

Attachments

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
If I could be anyother member of ridemonkey I would be.................Deogee!!

Hes got it made! Free room and board, friends right next door, and is spoiled rotten!!

;)

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
I'd like to be Ozzer because I always like just being my geniune self regardless of how I can be too candid for a lot of shallow monkeys.:monkey:

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
If I could be any member of Ridemonkey, I think I'd like to be the member that wins these pedals. That would be pretty cool to be him (or her).

:D

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Who would I be?

Acadian (Luc)

Hes Fast, Rides some Sick Bikes, Knows tons of people, Cool Acent(sp?), Gets to Surf RM a lot. Hes the got the right figure. Strong. Its just the person who i would like to be.

Luc is cool.

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
Who would I be?

Acadian (Luc)

Hes Fast, Rides some Sick Bikes, Knows tons of people, Cool Acent(sp?), Gets to Surf RM a lot. Hes the got the right figure. Strong. Its just the person who i would like to be.

Luc is cool.
What Yeti DHer said goes for me too!
Acadian has got a good life:thumb:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Hmm... I guess I'd be vitox. Gets to see a much more diverse group of riders/bikes where he lives (Chile) and gets to test bikes/bike parts for a magazine (I think he's an editor or something...)

deroyo

French Monkey Instigator Supreme!
Jul 3, 2001
Not on my BIKE!!!
I would be Baboon,he's always got his BUTT expose and NOBODY says anything...

Psssst.'boon GET THAT THING OUTTA OF MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

:D

base13

Chimp
Jun 1, 2002
i would be the chief monkey so i could put contests and stuff on and have a huge local dirt jump contest

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
I'd be Dave Weagle (Obiwan-f1moto).
He's doing a very good job as a designer (and co-owner) at Evil Bikes. The Evil guides and Imperial frames are impressively original and I think the time and efforts that must have been involved in their development must be spectacular.
Also, he's very helpful on the board and seems to have a very nice personnality. I talked to him via PMs and email and he's been very helpful for me even though I don't own any Evil product ( :( )
yet...:)

So, regarding the dedication he has for our sport, the great attitude he has here on RM and the dream job he seems to have, I'd like to know what it is to be dw for a day.
:)

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
I would be the 4th Acadian......12628 posts...etc...etc...it would take me the rest of my life to reach your status!
Lets switch lives for the next 20 years....sounds good to me!

May 14, 2002
London
If I could be any other member of Ridemonkey, I would be Chief Monkey, cuz then I could pretend that no-one ever sends stuff in to give away and keep all the great swag to myself :D

G

Gutty

Kovaris,
Imagine the hook ups you'd get from big bro
Plus it would be interesting being a female

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
i would be 1soulrider, because then i could give cool forks to younger riders!!!!!!!! p.s. thanks 4 the fork!!!!!!!!!!! :D :cool: :)

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
I'd want to be Tammy, so I could be old and slow -- oh wait, I ALREADY AM!!! OK then, how about Heidi - then I could be young and fast again!:D

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
Hmmmm...this may disqualify me from the drawing, but I wouldn't want to be any other monkey. I like me too much. Sure, there are certain characteristics of different monkeys that I admire - RM's ridiculous and somewhat non-human climbing skills, Acadian's ripped abs, Astral's quick wit, Orven's encyclopedia-like knowledge of bicycle mechanics/parts - that's just a sample of a few. But the fact is, I still wouldn't want to be any of them...nothing against any of you, I just like being me.

I still want the pedals though.

Buetang

Glides like KY
Apr 16, 2002
¤ HCOR.net ¤
I guess I'd be John. P

then I could be around evil people all day, and I could decide to produce the Empire frame for the masses!
And I could screem across the hall... (jp)"hey, dw!" (dw)"what!?" (jp)"I luv you!" (dw)"I luv you too!"
And I would take over the world and make elevendybillion dollars off of my own creations.

yeah, I'd be JP.

DAGumZ

Chimp
Jan 21, 2002
Toronto
I would be deroyo the French Monkey Instigator Supreme!

I know him from another web site, and he knows French... (I think).

K

kitchenware

I tried to find a monkey that I would like to be, but like many that have posted before me, I like who I am.

grumpy and slow.

jim

BullBiker

Chimp
Nov 5, 2001
Flatland Florida
I would be the illustrious I Are Baboon, mainly because then I'd be married to MtnBikerChk.

j/k, I'm already married to another mtnbikerchk that I dig!

L8R

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
I would definitely be Jekyll800. How stoked would I be to be 12 years-old again? AND have a Dad that works for rolling stone?

Make that 8-years-old and it's my lifelong dream. Zero responsibilities and the ability to entertain myself with a stick for hours at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.