Quantcast

Crank Brothers EggBeaters Give Away! (part deux)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henkman

Chimp
Jun 5, 2002
Bedford, Nova Scotia
If I had the choice to be another member it would have to be Tammy. I think that it would be fun to have the full Spots paint job and the Spots riding gear. I'm happy to be me but it would be cool to be fast enough to front the Leopard look.

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
I would be Ohio, 'cause he likes to travel and do all kinds of crazy sports like me (climbing, backcountry skiing etc...)

raindog

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
Santa Cruz, Ca
Be somebody else? And give up my new wife!? Never! RAINDOG 4 LIFE!:cool:

But everyones got a price. For the pedals, I'll pick...dexter, then I can find out what the real story is:rolleyes:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Well this is a tricky one to answer.........hmmmmm
well I quess it would have to be ..........Gutty
Nice bike, nice job, cool lifestyle ect.

:thumb:

pity he's not as hansome though.
:rolleyes: :p :D

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Hmmm, I think I'd wanna be Lucee for a day with a healed arm, so I could know what it was like to be a chick that rides pro Downhill and goes superfast!!! :D:D:D

Then I'd wanna be Heidi for a day just to know what it feels like to have working lungs and can kick tushie up and down hills. :D

Oh yeah, and I'd wanna be a guy for a day...just to see what it was like!;)

Sista Kreep

Chimp
Jan 30, 2002
northeast
Hmmmm, this is tough cuz I kinda like being me, but if I had to pick since I really wanna ride eggbeaters on my new Julianna and I couldn't afford to get new pedals... I'd pick RideMonkey himself because he started this very cool website. I wouldn't mind taking credit for such an amazing design. I love RM for all the great info and general bonding with other riders since we all have the same crazy passion for going fast and getting dirty:D

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
I'd wanna be Heidi so I could be in touch with my feminine side and still cuss, flip people off, and kick ass.

Wait, maybe I should just be Orven. Forget about that feminine side thing.:eek:

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
I'd like to be any member that lives in a warm place with lots of sun cause all it does here is rain it's pissin me off.:D

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
I would have to be Psycle-On, cause Tammy is one super cool wife, who races DH & Solo 24's and would let me spend money on bike stuff and let me ride all the time. She would probably do my laundry and cook for me too. If I were P-O, Tammy would support me in a way I could become accustomed to and I would surely win the fanF'intastic Crank Brothers Egg Beater Pedals.

yogie

Chimp
May 23, 2002
Australia
I'd pick anyone who freely gives out advice to other monkeys - which is pretty much everyone who hangs out on this site. Its groovy how everyone shares experiences and knowledge around here.

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
Any of the monkey's that get paid to ride! Riding alone is choice, but to get paid, that's living life in a LA-Z-BOY! (Not really, people who get paid to ride have been busting their asses for quite a long time) None the less, getting paid to ride would be nice.:rolleyes:

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
If I could be any member of RM... I'd be Psycle-On... not only because I would then have the coolest wife ever, and not only because I'd get to be King of da Souf... but also because, I think he's one of the nicest people I've ever known... (and this goes hand in hand with havign the coolest wife, cuz tammy's the same way)

plus, if I were PO, I'd be going to Snowshoe this weekend :D GOOD LUCK man!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.