Quantcast

cranks/bb for evil imperial

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
suggestions? for some reason the email i sent to evil got bounced back.

my xtr cranks are worn (splines), and i need to replace them. since the bb is unique to xtr (i don't think it's interchangeable w/ xt), i'd have to get either another set of xtrs, or go w/ an entirely different set. i need the setup to be compatible w/ an e13 chainguide.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Maybe look at one of the close out Saint/BB sets that are going around. I think you should be able to get them for 150 or less...

cannan

Chimp
Jul 26, 2006
Their website has recently changed afer some issues so that could be one of the reasons that the email is bouncing back.

flat broke

Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
Long Beach, CA
You don't want 3pc cranks, or you don't want to afford 3pc cranks? I have a set of DK chopsticks on my NJF and they are every bit as nice as any profiles I have seen or ridden. The whole shooting match including an FSA spider and Blackspire ring was less than 150 for everything new, by watching sales and good ol' Ebay. The beauty is that I'll never need to worry about cranks again, and I can effectively shim the set to whatever BB length I need within reason.

Outside of that, I'd also vote for the Saint deals that are floating around right now.

Chris