Quantcast

Crankworx amateur race photos?

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
I know we're just a sideshow to the 'main events;' but does ANYBODY have shots of the amateur racing - - Garbanzo and Air DH - - from this year's Whistler Crankworx sorted by bib number? I haven't found any collections yet and would really like to purchase a file or two as 'evidence' that I there (even if it was as an also-ran).

I noted a couple flashes, so I know someone caught me. Thanks.

tuumbaq

Monkey
Jul 5, 2006
Squamish BC
tuumbag...

your photo skillz are pretty darn good!:thumb:
Thanks, I picked up photography a few months ago and Im starting to think I should give it a go and get more serious about it...I love it !!!

MinorThreat,I showed up late for the Masters on race day but I took a million shots the day before during practice...

I havent had a chance ( and the time ) to look in there yet but I'll let you know for sure if I find you in my shots (Im hoping to get in there sometimes this week )

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
yeah, I raced during the garb dh in masters so don't have any either, sorry! there's some random gallerys floating around on facebook, but definitely lean towards the pro side of the equation though

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
MinorThreat,I showed up late for the Masters on race day but I took a million shots the day before during practice...
Thank you very much for being willing to look. Whenever you get a chance . . . I'm patient.

yeah, I raced during the garb dh in masters so don't have any either, sorry!
That's cool; it's good to have photogs who race as well - - they for sure understand what/where make for the good shots. It's the same way with Mark (SeaPig) - - he's usually racing too when we're at the same venues, so he never gets shots of me :(.