Quantcast

crankworx anyone?

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
so who all is going to be up there / racing this time next week? and what are you racing? i'll be up there the 20th until the 28th. i'll be racing junior mens in the slalom,air downhill, garbanzo and nationals.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
so who all is going to be up there / racing this time next week? and what are you racing? i'll be up there the 20th until the 28th. i'll be racing junior mens in the slalom,air downhill, garbanzo and nationals.
Yes, I'll be doing the same races but in the Amatuer 19-29 cat.

Also, you might want to stay through till Sunday the 29th if you plan on actually racing the Canadian Open DH.... :lighten:

I had played around with the idea of doing the 4x as well...then I rolled the course on my DH bike and said, "Whoa...no thanks."

I seem to have left my sack somewhere on the top of Garbonzo...

Roasted said:
I'll be there. With my vip ticks getting drunk on the vip tent patio at the glc....

Good luck in the race however
We'll need to have a pitcher or two that week!

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
Yes, I'll be doing the same races but in the Amatuer 19-29 cat.

Also, you might want to stay through till Sunday the 29th if you plan on actually racing the Canadian Open DH.... :lighten:

I had played around with the idea of doing the 4x as well...then I rolled the course on my DH bike and said, "Whoa...no thanks."

I seem to have left my sack somewhere on the top of Garbonzo...

We'll need to have a pitcher or two that week!
ya i know i ment the 29th but am to lazy to go back and edit it. sweet anyone else?

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
I'll be there the 20th to 25th or 26th. I'll be riding a black Rotec RL9 with a 888. I might do the Garbanzo DH.

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
I'll be there, most likley racing Air DH, and enduro DH, and If I can get a loaner double I will probally do 4x as well. but until then, it is all about the phat wednesday races!

Kyle,

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
both downhill races, 4x, slolam and hopefully slopestyle if my ticket gets pulled in the lotto. ill be on a demo 7 w/ 888 sl ata, a nemesis project double agent with either an x fusion/marz 55/ or 4x on the front, and my secret agent w/ a custom z1 on it