Quantcast

Crankworx Colorado Slopestyle Construction Pics

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
The same drop in? Is the curved wallride in place of the quarter pipe transfer? Are they reusing the step up into the woods, hip, and jump out along with the other step up and final drop? You competing Joel?
The wallride takes the place of the quarterpipe... That crap into the trees is gone... The step up/stepdown will be used but configured a little different. There will be a quarterpipe after you land the stepdown...

I dunno if I'm competing or not yet.

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
You hurt your back?

Hey do you ride bmx too? Trying to figure out who you are. I'm assuming you are one of the Fix guys. Are you the guy who pinned it through the final step-down and over shot it on your first try?

Boostedxt

Chimp
Jul 12, 2009
I will be there for the week before...:(..wont be there for the event. I would have a sick view too...pent house in Zephyr right next to the lift! I might have to take more time off from work and just spend the extra week....hrmmm

joe

Tannerb

Chimp
Nov 20, 2008
so what options are different than last years? is there a line different than the first drop? and it looks like from that web cam that theres a line different than the last drop. just wondering because it would be nice to ride a hardtail if possible. i cant wait to get up there looks so much fun.