Quantcast

Crankworx race shots

slang

Monkey
Apr 20, 2005
Thanks guys. All the shots from the DH race were taken on A-line. Cedric was amazing, he pedalled off the drop, and continued pedalling after he landed, and never stoped pedalling WHILE he was railing the berm (and screaming somethhing really loud in french). My freakin hero.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Whistler is awsome!! I went for 2 days early summer. I want to go to a 2week camp w/ a friend next summer :drool: .

My favorite trails are:

1. Dirt Merchant
2. A-line
3. (I can't remeber the other one i like)
- I only rode the lower section; the top wasn't open yet.
- I really want to hit the lower box step up/down

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
mtnbrider said:
Whistler is awsome!! I went for 2 days early summer. I want to go to a 2week camp w/ a friend next summer :drool: .

My favorite trails are:

1. Dirt Merchant
2. A-line
3. (I can't remeber the other one i like)
- I only rode the lower section; the top wasn't open yet.
- I really want to hit the lower box step up/down
please tell us more...

and those are some of the best shots i have seen in a long time!

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
were u shooting any photos before or after the race on that table with the big lip to the right?(the one with the kid all flat off it on aline)...some guy was shooting right there and i came in super fast and whipped it good...i saw when the flash went off and i bet it was a good pic, the photog was hooting and hollering after i landed...i wish i could see the pic. or new who shot it..

slang

Monkey
Apr 20, 2005
wydopen said:
were u shooting any photos before or after the race on that table with the big lip to the right?(the one with the kid all flat off it on aline)...some guy was shooting right there and i came in super fast and whipped it good...i saw when the flash went off and i bet it was a good pic, the photog was hooting and hollering after i landed...i wish i could see the pic. or new who shot it..
sorry man i dont think so. do you remember what he looks like at all? i know it's not me because i've only hoot and hollered after taking a shot... once in my life, and it was of darren berrecloth and slopestyle

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
yea i didnt get a good look at the guy...i was way sideways and landed that way but kept it together...i boosted and over shot it and landed in the flats but kept it pinned and kept going...i bet the pic was sick..he got it at the perfect time...why would someone even be shooting randoms on aline???he might have been waiting for someone and was snapping shots before his guy came down..oh well i guess i will never know

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Those shots are great!
Hey did you happen to get any shots of me? I raced pro in the A-line DH, and I had on a purple and black striped shirt, black spandex pants, Fox helmet, riding a tired Demo 8 pro? I was right by Robin Baloochi and Garrick Anderson in the line up.
Thanks!

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
bikenweed said:
Those shots are great!
Hey did you happen to get any shots of me? I raced pro in the A-line DH, and I had on a purple and black striped shirt, black spandex pants, Fox helmet, riding a tired Demo 8 pro? I was right by Robin Baloochi and Garrick Anderson in the line up.
Thanks!
It's probably the one you puked on.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
What I meant to say, is that it was the photo that made slang throw up on his keyboard because your getup was so ugly.

Not you throwing up. I could care less if you did that.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
LOL no, I knew what you meant, I'm not that pelatazo. Tonight will hopefully include throwing up, as there still remains many important responsabilities to fulfill for tomorrow. I shall try to steal some drunk girls' phone and call you and tell you every single detail of the adventures we've had. Con pelos y senales.

Those Crankworx pics are sweet, but it would be even sweeter to see the dude in the purple shirt and spandex pants, I heard he's been moonlighting from his carreer as a highly paid professional athlete to a professional chocolate taster. Lucky. I think he was number 53 or number 54, when he's sober I'll ask him later.