Quantcast

Crankworx

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
vibes out to james mcskimming, made me feel ill hearing the heli come into the madical centre.....very rad racing though....a shame brian went down in the final....
What happened to James? I've never met him, but used to know his dad Rob well. Judging by his results, the kid's been riding out of his gourd lately.

--JP

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
re. james, I showed up just after he had pretty much rode/landed straight into the face of a jump...apparently he was siezuring when they got to him....everyone was pretty shaken up by it....I haven't heard anything since last night, probably get an update this morning. I really feel for James and his family, Rob (his dad) is a stand up guy and helped me out after my accident last year, donating prizes to a fundraiser we had and getting me a discounted pass late in the season when I got riding again.....we all have fun riding, but **** like this is scary....like some friends said, and his results have showed it over the week, he has been riding super fast, and was when this happened....thoughts and prayers go out to the mcskimming's.....

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
I turned on the live coverage of the slopestyle, but the Olympic coverage of anorexic girls running a very long distance received more of my attention.

Slopestyle has never been very impressive to me.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
OK that was the first huck fest that actually interested me. Smaller jumps so they could go off. Double back on the gap up top was crazy, so was the flip whip on the drop.

Last edited:

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
now that the event is over (slopestyle was rad to watch online!) did i miss all the announcements and bikes that were supposed to be debuted? or are they posted somewhere else?

aj-monkey

Monkey
Oct 11, 2007
Squampton, BC
Hey Fraser....you getting any shots of the Canadian Open?? Was watching some of it earlier.....looks like there would be a few awesome spots for photo's! Let see em mate!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
©2001;3026543 said:
now that the event is over (slopestyle was rad to watch online!) did i miss all the announcements and bikes that were supposed to be debuted? or are they posted somewhere else?
Must have been the new Ridemonkey rumor mill that was wrong agian.