Quantcast

Crap. I've gone responsible.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
So, if I really gave a crap, I'd apologize for wasting the time of those who have taken the time to respond to my car-choice related threads. Turns out, spending lots of money on a car is a stupid idea. Especially in Hong-couver where there's a traffic accident every 0.33 minutes, leaving those who normally enjoy driving in a near-homocidal rage.

Not that I won't return the calls of the dealerships that have promised me test drives of various fun vehicles...(A4 Avant included, but they have a measely 170 hp...)

My bubble of automotive enthusiasm has burst beneath the pressures of longterm practical thinking. And you know what? It sucks eggs.

I guess I'll have to spend a couple grand on a bike instead. MKIII Hollowpoint anyone?

Sh!t. 250hp would have been such fun.

Friggin frickadoodle.

Poop.

Fa.

ug.

pssssssssssssshhhh....

and we're done.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I thought this was going to be about you finally practicing safe sex.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan

Friggin frickadoodle.
:disgust1:
That is weak as piss mate! If I'd been Opied as bad as that you can bet I'd have a much longer and better line of gutter talk than that abortion of English invective. Go and stand naked in the room full of mirrors and take a long hard look at yourself.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
:disgust1:
That is weak as piss mate! If I'd been Opied as bad as that you can bet I'd have a much longer and better line of gutter talk than that abortion of English invective. Go and stand naked in the room full of mirrors and take a long hard look at yourself.
B!tch-fvck-cvnt-slapping whale piss!

Damn. I'm good looking.