Quantcast

Crap like this leaves me speechless...

gangstamaxx

Monkey
Sep 12, 2005
CT
jesus ****ing christ. thats ****ing pitiful, how could anyone ever do something like that to such an innocent animal. ****ing scum like these people makes me hate the world...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Holy crap. I hate stuff like that. Why would you even do that? Thats horrible. I would love to punch those guys to.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I Are Baboon said:
Ummm....why would you post something like that?
You can delete the post if you want.

I guess I could rant over more pointless things....

Another fat person thread.....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
firetoole said:
this was in MI?
Scroll down, Arkansas, Last Chance for Animals.

A settlement has been reached in the USDA’s case against C.C. Baird -- one of the country’s largest USDA-licensed Class “B” animal dealers selling “random source” animals to research facilities. Many random source animals are stolen pets, strays, seized shelter animals, or obtained through “free to good home” ads under false pretenses.

As a result of a 15-year investigation by LCA, the USDA charged C.C. Baird with hundreds of violations of the Animal Welfare Act.

Click the pictures below to view more images
Warning: These images are graphic in nature

Cruelty/Violations Sick/Injured Animals

A settlement was reached in Baird’s case on January 24, 2005 and the case did not go to trial three days prior as scheduled. A consent decision was signed and finalized on Friday, January 28, 2005 and included the following terms:

The animal dealer licenses of C.C. Baird, his wife Patsy, and their two daughters, Patricia and Jeanette, have all been PERMANENTLY REVOKED.

Fines amounted to $262,700, the largest fines EVER imposed by the USDA/APHIS, which included a personal civil penalty of $12,700.

A five-year probation including a penalty of $250,000 (without further procedure) if any Baird is caught engaging in any activities under which their licenses were revoked.

C.C. Baird's "Martin Creek Kennels" is OUT OF BUSINESS FOR GOOD! 89 dogs and 146 cats, the last of the animals at Martin Creek Kennels, were removed from the premises shortly after the consent decision was filed.

CLICK HERE for information on locating your stolen pet or about adopting animals rescued from Martin Creek Kennels

LCA’s INVESTIGATION
In September 2003, Last Chance for Animals’ (LCA) Special Investigations Unit (SIU) concluded a 15-year investigation into Class “B” Dealers, cumulating in the bust of America’s largest and most notorious Class “B” Dealer, C.C. Baird. LCA’s undercover investigations acquired over 70 hours of video surveillance footage, shot at Baird’s facility – Martin Creek Kennels – detailing overwhelming amounts of cruelty, abuse, neglect, and unsanitary conditions, as well as dogs being shot to death on the property.

The SIU’s information on Baird’s Martin Creek Kennels was handed over to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, who brought in the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. Postal Systems, Arkansas State Police, and the local Sheriffs Department. As a result, law enforcement officers descended upon Martin Creek Kennels, search warrant in hand, in a 6 a.m. dawn raid on August 26, 2003, and took over the animal facilities on the property.

This is the largest multi-agency investigation (Federal, State and Local) on any animal issue in U.S. history.

THE TORTURING AND KILLING OF ANIMALS AT THE NOTORIOUS MARTIN CREEK KENNELS HAS COME TO AN END!

LCA thanks you for all of your support on this case. Together we made a difference!

PET SAFETY AND PROTECTION ACT
LCA is seizing on the momentum of this victory and is now focusing on passing the Pet Safety and Protection Act (S.451) into law. This desperately needed federal bill will prohibit Class “B” dealers like Baird from selling animals to research laboratories. To learn more about this bill and find out what you can do to help its passage, CLICK HERE.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i don't get it, so these people will steal animals to resell them? Then kill off the ones they don't want?

Anyways there are way too many instances of people senselessly dying nowadays, that the video doesn't really spark hardly any outrage from me. Not that i don't consider it wrong however, i do appreciate that the outfit is shut down.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Changleen said:
I would happily kill these people slowly. Fvcking cocksuckers.
Step 1: drag guy out to middle of nowhere and tie to a tree
Step 2: Shoot said guy in the knees and gut
Step 3: Leave him to bleed to death slowly in agonizing pain.

Of course, the broken broomstick up the butt works too.

bmxr

Monkey
Jan 29, 2004
Marietta, GA
I expected MUCH worse from the screeching in this thread. I feel a lot worse just seeing the picture of a kid on a milk carton. Put these toothless rednecks in jail and move on.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
yeah & the people wanting to kill them, are a little wacky. I understand seeing that, enrages most people or should, but would you really take their lives if you could LEGALLY get away with it?
I mean, killing a human, no matter how you justify it, is going to F you up. Unless, of course, you are a sociopath.

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
People like that deserve to be fried. Makes me want to hunt them down. :mad:
BUT, thou sall not kill. So I guess TN is right with his thought.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
TN said:
yeah & the people wanting to kill them, are a little wacky. I understand seeing that enrages most people but would you really take their lives if you could LEGALLY get away with it?
I mean, killing a human no matter how you justify it, is going to F you up. Unless, of course, you are a sociopath.
If I could get away with it? I'd gleefully like to inflict the same pain on them that they did on these animals.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
robdamanii said:
If I could get away with it? I'd gleefully like to inflict the same pain on them that they did on these animals.
are you sure about that? 100%?

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
TN said:
yeah & the people wanting to kill them, are a little wacky. I understand seeing that, enrages most people or should, but would you really take their lives if you could LEGALLY get away with it?
I mean, killing a human, no matter how you justify it, is going to F you up. Unless, of course, you are a sociopath.
Maybe not kill...just tie them to a pole and beat the hell out of them for a few days...

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
TN said:
are you sure about that? 100%?
I've been well known to say that I hate people and love animals.

These dogs are just innocent animals. Most animals are. They give you companionship and unconditional love, and all they ask for in return is a little kindness. Nothing deserves to be treated like that. Nothing deserves to be beaten and left to rot with infected headwounds in a cage no bigger than it's body.

I'd love to beat this fvck with a bat. I'd love to break his ribs and skull. I'd love to drag him around by his neck with a chain while he chokes.

If he dies on the way, oh well. Just like they said with the dogs. Oh well. No great loss to humanity.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
robdamanii said:
I've been well known to say that I hate people and love animals.

These dogs are just innocent animals. Most animals are. They give you companionship and unconditional love, and all they ask for in return is a little kindness. Nothing deserves to be treated like that. Nothing deserves to be beaten and left to rot with infected headwounds in a cage no bigger than it's body.

I'd love to beat this fvck with a bat. I'd love to break his ribs and skull. I'd love to drag him around by his neck with a chain while he chokes.

If he dies on the way, oh well. Just like they said with the dogs. Oh well. No great loss to humanity.
But how do you really feel...?