Quantcast

crap.....

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
the chick I picked up Friday night just left me a voice mail. (I told her I drive right past where she lives on wednesdays - on my way to the Dalton bike races)
I really am not interested in her, but I hate when people dont return my calls - and I told myself I wouldnt do that myself, ugh - what to do??

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
douglas said:
the chick I picked up Friday night just left me a voice mail. (I told her I drive right past where she lives on wednesdays - on my way to the Dalton bike races)
I really am not interested in her, but I hate when people dont return my calls - and I told myself I wouldnt do that myself, ugh - what to do??
Call her back and play along until you get into her pants, then never call her again. :thumb:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
call her up and tell her that you are sorry you didnt call her back earlier, your genital herpes flared up and you had to go visit the doctor. he then diagnosed you with a terminal illness and gave you 2 weeks to live so you are moving to hawaii to live out the rest of your days in bliss.

by the way, what is wrong with her that makes you not interested?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Post pics of said girl and we'll decide if you should call her back.

Is she annoying or ugly or something? Why wouldn't you call her back even if you weren't interested.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
When you say picked her up Friday night, what exactly do you mean? And did you take pictures? This is quickly becoming Stoneyish

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
stosh said:
Post pics of said girl and we'll decide if you should call her back.

Is she annoying or ugly or something? Why wouldn't you call her back even if you weren't interested.
:stupid:

At a minimum you should stay in there until you nail her. I mean she is already doing all the work.

here we go, call her back ask her if she wants to "hang out and rent a movie" That is code for come over and I will bang you without spending any money. Then take pictures and we can decide if you should have called her back.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
:stupid:

At a minimum you should stay in there until you nail her. I mean she is already doing all the work.

here we go, call her back ask her if she wants to "hang out and rent a movie" That is code for come over and I will bang you without spending any money. Then take pictures and we can decide if you should have called her back.
Please note: Rob's comments do not mean taking pictures of male bit's and pieces....

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
She must be a real piece of work if you dont even wanna call her back. What is she, like a one star? maybe two? Or rather, is she the kind that you wouldnt sink your pink torpedo into unless she was wearing a paper bag over her head?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
She must be a real piece of work if you dont even wanna call her back. What is she, like a one star? maybe two? Or rather, is she the kind that you wouldnt sink your pink torpedo into unless she was wearing a paper bag over her head?
does your GF know you talk like this?

PS. Get an f'ing avatar!

Here ya go!

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
stosh said:
Please note: Rob's comments do not mean taking pictures of male bit's and pieces....
Yes in NO way should there be any of your bits and pieces in these pictures.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
When you say picked her up Friday night, what exactly do you mean? And did you take pictures? This is quickly becoming Stoneyish

sorry no pics :redX:

I guess I define "picked up" as when you meet/talk to/hang out/exchange numbers and normally exchange some saliva

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Yep...we'll make it a reality show. You post the pictures and then let the fine folks at Ride Monkey decide what you should do. :D

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
douglas said:
sorry no pics :redX:

I guess I define "picked up" as when you meet/talk to/hang out/exchange numbers and normally exchange some saliva

Well drink as much as you had Friday night, then call her back so you are in the same state of mind. Then take pictures

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
douglas said:
Sounds like Doug had his beer goggles on Friday night! :cool:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
Is she annoying or ugly or something? .
annoying>no
ugly>no, but not as cute as I want/prefer
location>slight issue being she lives about an hour from me

stosh said:
Why wouldn't you call her back even if you weren't interested.

same reason as most people - easier to just avoid the situation then to tell someone directly that your not interested.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
douglas said:
annoying>no
ugly>no, but not as cute as I want/prefer
location>slight issue being she lives about an hour from me
Sounds like the perfect MOPED situation. You know they are fun until one of your buddies sees you riding it around town.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I can't believe all of you guys are so shallow. It is what is on the inside that matters. I am sure she has a wonderful heart, how can you insensitive pigs say such cruel things about that beautiful woman?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
I can't believe all of you guys are so shallow. It is what is on the inside that matters. I am sure she has a wonderful heart, how can you insensitive pigs say such cruel things about that beautiful woman?
That would explain why your GF is so ugly.....

Dude, I'm totally kiding!!

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Polandspring88 said:
I can't believe all of you guys are so shallow. It is what is on the inside that matters.
No DOUBT!

But I am not going inside unless the outside is HOT

Besides, we just want pictures, if he ends up banging an ugly chic while he is drunk and takes pictures, just think of how much fun we will have. :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
No DOUBT!

But I am not going inside unless the outside is HOT

Besides, we just want pictures, if he ends up banging an ugly chic while he is drunk and takes pictures, just think of how much fun we will have. :thumb:
I didn't think a thread could be more fun than this thread unit you mentioned that.....

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Well, most girls I know would understand if you change your mind about someone, but it's never ok to just blow someone off. Be a man, pick up the phone and tell her you're just not interested. Lame excuses are just that: lame. And you never know, you might meet a friend of hers or something in the future and if that happens, at least you'll have been honest...