Quantcast

crap.....

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
I didn't think a thread could be more fun than this thread until you mentioned that.....
I agree, even if I am the one getting busted on :dancing:

I think you picky guys would put her in the butter catagory

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
I agree, even if I am the one getting busted on :dancing:

I think you picky guys would put her in the butter catagory
you mean butter face catagory?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
OGRipper said:
Well, most girls I know would understand if you change your mind about someone, but it's never ok to just blow someone off. Be a man, pick up the phone and tell her you're just not interested. Lame excuses are just that: lame. And you never know, you might meet a friend of hers or something in the future and if that happens, at least you'll have been honest...
Now that's just crazy talk...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
you mean butter face catagory?

yup, pretty hot butter face

edit: now, I feel bad. Actually she was pretty cute/nice body/was fun to hang with..........I am just overly picky.

and I will be a man and call her.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
yup, pretty hot butter face

edit: now, I feel bad. Actually she was pretty cute/nice body/was fun to hang with..........I am just overly picky.

and I will be a man and call her.
Why don't you just try humping her a few times for the heck of it.....

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
whats the problem?? dont you guys have female friends???

having female friends is cool, they usually expand your social network and connect you with other girls (where a few might be bangable)....
why would you turn down that?? is that girl that annoying????

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
ALEXIS_DH said:
whats the problem?? dont you guys have female friends???

having female friends is cool, they usually expand your social network and connect you with other girls (where a few might be bangable)....
why would you turn down that?? is that girl that annoying????

out of all of my friends the three that I consider to be my best friends, 2 of those 3 are female

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
douglas said:
out of all of my friends the three that I consider to be my best friends, 2 of those 3 are female
Have you slept with any of them?

You know if you slept with the guy that is GHEY right?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
douglas said:
So are you like Mr.hotmanlymanfabio type guy? If not I would say don't be so picky. Call her, hang out with her, see if she has hottie friends she can hook you up with.

Of course me being the ugly guy with the big nose I was never very picky.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
So are you like Mr.hotmanlymanfabio type guy? If not I would say don't be so picky. Call her, hang out with her, see if she has hottie friends she can hook you up with.

Of course me being the ugly guy with the big nose I was never very picky.
I'd hit it..... wait.... what are we talking about?

J

JRB

Is this song about her???

You're Not The Best

Once I had a little girl as pretty
as I have known
Lord, you know I loved her so and then she
let me all alone
And I swore here on this barstool
I'd never make that mistake again
Well you ain't so fine but you're all mine
And I'll love you till the end

Chorus:
So darlin' don't you worry 'cause they
Say love is blind
Lust has eyes like an eagle it's gonna drive
me outta my mind
Through my eyes sometimes wander it
doesn't mean that I'm untrue
You're not the best but you're the
best that I can do

You know a pretty girl she'll leave you
Leave you to drown in your own tears
You know any ugly girl well, she'll
leave you too
But then again who really cares
And then eyes of true they cannot be true
They'll have to stay here in my dreams
I guess that's why ol' Hugh Hefner
invented Playboy Magazine

So, sit down here beside me girl
And I will tell you what we will do
We're gonna twist them lids and hope
Our kids look more like me than you
And when that bottle is finally empty
We're gonna tumble across the floor
And I'm gonna pray my imagination is
Gonna pull me through once more

Chorus

You're not the best but you're the
best that I can do

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
douglas said:
If this is a truthfull statement, I think you should take her out again. What do you really know about her after a night in a bar? Go out for coffee / dinner and see what she's really like. You can then form an opinon on whether she's someone you may want to see again. What have you got to lose?

What the hell were you doing out in Glenville, anyways? :p One of my sisters friends bounces there on weekends.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Ciaran said:
So are you like Mr.hotmanlymanfabio type guy?

I am more the Mr. StudpimpGQcover type guy......Not!

berkshire_rider said:
If this is a truthfull statement, I think you should take her out again. What do you really know about her after a night in a bar? Go out for coffee / dinner and see what she's really like. You can then form an opinon on whether she's someone you may want to see again. What have you got to lose?
Thats pretty good advice.

berkshire_rider said:
What the hell were you doing out in Glenville, anyways? :p One of my sisters friends bounces there on weekends.
Not glenville, but The Bayou downtown (albany). One of the people I went out with didnt feel so hot/wanted to go home, it was too early for me to leave so I figued I would cab it later, but ended up getting a ride home from the chicky we are talking about.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
update: My plan was to call her back on my way home from/after the weekly Dalton xc race..........but I didnt - however, I do have a really good excuse, I mean reason why I didnt.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
douglas said:
update: My plan was to call her back on my way home from/after the weekly Dalton xc race..........but I didnt - however, I do have a really good excuse, I mean reason why I didnt.
And that is...?

P.S. - If my opinion counts, I say you should hit that sh!t! :thumb:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
McGRP01 said:
And that is...?
P.S. - If my opinion counts, I say you should hit that sh!t! :thumb:

After the race I was at my truck packing up my bike/stuff, and a cute mudhunny racer chick came by and invited me to hang out at this local bar with her (and a couple other racer peeps), I was a little suprised being to me she looks like shes 20, but it turns out shes 28......anyway, by the time I left the bar I thought it was a little too late to call the "Bayou pickup chicky"

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
douglas said:
After the race I was at my truck packing up my bike/stuff, and a cute mudhunny racer chick came by and invited me to hang out at this local bar with her (and a couple other racer peeps), I was a little suprised being to me she looks like shes 20, but it turns out shes 28......anyway, by the time I left the bar I thought it was a little too late to call the "Bayou pickup chicky"
Nice :thumb: Did you get this one's number? :sneaky:

Seriously, if you don't want to put the effort into the hour away chic, call her back and let her know...maybe she just called to be polite or something too...you never know.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
douglas said:
Damn Doug....you're a chick magnet!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
TreeSaw said:
Nice :thumb: Did you get this one's number? :sneaky:

I got an email addy

TreeSaw said:
Seriously, if you don't want to put the effort into the hour away chic, call her back and let her know...maybe she just called to be polite or something too...you never know.

yeah, I'll call - she mentioned us getting together Saturday

(but I'll be in NH racing)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
douglas said:
I got an email addy

yeah, I'll call - she mentioned us getting together Saturday

(but I'll be in NH racing)
Nice Mr. computer geek ;)

Alteast you have a reason not to call...maybe she'll realize you're too busy riding your bike to pay attention to her and move on.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Speaking of girls, some girl was text messaging me this morning telling me how sad she is that we broke up and how badly it hurts that we're not together....

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
Speaking of girls, some girl was text messaging me this morning telling me how sad she is that we broke up and how badly it hurts that we're not together....

umm, over 19K post plus the above, who exactly is the E Dork??

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
stosh said:
oh ya. Where is she txting you from? What is the # or service so we can play too :blah:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
hmmmmmm if she has a nice body but a butter face just do her her doggy style, problem solved, and the one that looks like she is 20, thats the one ya need.