Quantcast

Crap.

vinny4130

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
albuquerque
Ever since I saw a Cielo cross racer disc in person I have lusted for one, the site pics don't even come close. The seat stays oh lawd the seat stays, lawdy it's like a fine figured woman just strutted right past.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Ever since I saw a Cielo cross racer disc in person I have lusted for one, the site pics don't even come close. The seat stays oh lawd the seat stays, lawdy it's like a fine figured woman just strutted right past.
There are 2 guys in my neck of the woods that have those, pretty sweet.

Used and well maintained Lemond Buenos Aires.
I almost bought a vintage one a a few years ago... aluminum luggled carbon bike. I lost the Ebay battle :(

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Which ones ya lookin at?
Specifically this one is the one that's got my blood boiling. I'm going to build up an Ultegra one for her with 50/34 x 12x30 gearing (just incase), and some 40mm Challenge gravel grinders set up tubeless, wheels will likely be the same that I run on my BSB, DT350s laced to Velocity A23.

Problem is that as soon as I build hers, I'm gonna "need" one for myself, even though my BSB has advantages over the surly... I'm just a sucker for steel I guess.

surly-straggler-19198_12.jpg

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
I really liked the Challenge Roubiax tires, but they are super soft. I split the seam on one and the sidewall deformed on the replacement. Don't know about the Gravel Grinder, but have a few friends riding the Clement X'plor with good results.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I'd consider a Ceilo now that O-dog is building em.