Quantcast

>>>Crapoola, it a Monderp GMT<<<

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
At work, doing work and also drinking coffee. I took a week off riding but I can feel I am in the mood to ride again this week. I am thinking about joining a gym this winter but also just thinking I should get a home trainer and just do that.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
"Rails are slippery so all trains are delayed 10-15 minutes this morning."

And it is not even freezing. :crazy: gonna be one of those weeks, I guess.

Kiwintas

Chimp
Oct 22, 2018
Recovering from a day on the bike yesterday. A good mix of new fresh trails that opened this weekend and some of the classics.
And somehow pulled a muscle in my neck yesterday.
This slowed me up today. Which was not to bad as it was a public holiday here and I could relax and finish the book I was reading and add the hand holds to the kids shields that they painted last weekend.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey took Hannah to Children's Hospital last night only for me to get a call about 45min later that she was getting a CT scan and I should come down right away. Pretty much told the neighbors that Haley was going to be there in 5 min and was off. Apparently she has a really bad dual ear infection and ton of liquid in her mastoid cells behind the ear too. Her symptoms (lack of balance, pain, bunch of other stuff) were in line with a brain tumor so they bugged out and got the CT. Thankfully not, but I'm very tired now.

Oh and work today.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Wifey took Hannah to Children's Hospital last night only for me to get a call about 45min later that she was getting a CT scan and I should come down right away. Pretty much told the neighbors that Haley was going to be there in 5 min and was off. Apparently she has a really bad dual ear infection and ton of liquid in her mastoid cells behind the ear too. Her symptoms (lack of balance, pain, bunch of other stuff) were in line with a brain tumor so they bugged out and got the CT. Thankfully not, but I'm very tired now.

Oh and work today.
Hugs to you and your daughter, if we do that here at the RM......

Been talking with a coworker that recently lost her daughter. Feels good to be able to share/support her.

Oh, and it's actually my FRIDAY!!!!!!!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
got most of the leaves up yesterday, stacked some firewood. made jambalaya, kids seemed to enjoy it (made it mild for them, wife and i tossed in a bunch of hot sauce on our dishes).

another week without riding. this is starting to get to me. another shit week filling up another volume of Encyclopedia Killtannica at work. :twitch:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Scheduled the 50% down payment on backyard work. Oof. I will get a nice shed out of this, though, so can punt the lawn gear, extra tires, off season sports gear, etc. out there.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Riding dude at work just popped into my office and handed me his old Garmin Fenix 3 HR. Pretty sweet, now I can see how close I come to having a heart attack on the next ride.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Saw a hawk ripping a prairie dog to shreds this morning. That will be the highlight of my day after leaving the house & before I leave work. Driving up to Ned tonight. gonna grab a beer and a bbq with some buds.
fuck this monday though. fo real

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I dunno. My phones (I carry two) seem accurate enough. And with trailforks and stuff, there's offline info available for majority of places.

Could not careless about the speed and power and other stuff.
Riding dude at work just popped into my office and handed me his old Garmin Fenix 3 HR. Pretty sweet, now I can see how close I come to having a heart attack on the next ride.
my, how your thoughts on garmin have changed in a matter of days.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Day starts in KY and will end in OH. Preparing myself for all of the excitement I’m sure to encounter along the way.

Visited Mammoth Caves NP yesterday. Pretty darn cool I say. Would have loved to go on a more comprehensive tour but it’s a bit late in the season for the real good stuff.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
G’morning. Filled out my ballot this morning over coffee. Having a poop, then off to drop the ballot off on my way to the office. Hoping to take a 1/2 hooky day / late start to ski tour tomorrow morning.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I found out last week that Icebreaker has a "lifetime" guarantee on their socks. If you wear their socks out, you can bring them into one of their flagship stores, and they'll give you another pair. I tested it out today as I had a couple of pairs with holes lying around. Now I have two brand new soft and comfy pairs, on of which is on my feet. cozy.

0.7 weeks until Ecuador.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
@Toshi - I read in the paper today that JCOS is apparently going to make their electric motorcycle policy permanent.

So it appears there will be little reason for you to sell your e-bomination. :D
every time I am on a multi use path down in Boulder, I almost get run over by grannies on e-bikes doing damn near 30 mph and no one knows wtf a bell is for.
I hate those things.