Quantcast

>>>Crapoola, it a Monderp GMT<<<

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
every time I am on a multi use path down in Boulder, I almost get run over by grannies on e-bikes doing damn near 30 mph and no one knows wtf a bell is for.
I hate those things.
Got to up your speed then, mang

For the record, 28 mph class 3 e-bikes are not legal on any of these trails. They might be using them illegally. If they are truly legal e-bikes then their assist tops out at 20 mph, often a bit before that.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Got to up your speed then, mang

For the record, 28 mph class 3 e-bikes are not legal on any of these trails. They might be using them illegally. If they are truly legal e-bikes then their assist tops out at 20 mph, often a bit before that.
Im running as fast as I can!!!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I'd have pegged TN for a rollerblader. In a teal and purple bodysuit, no less.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
two of the best movies i have seen this year have been a aboot climbing.....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Mornin!

Day starts in KY and will end in OH. Preparing myself for all of the excitement I’m sure to encounter along the way.

Visited Mammoth Caves NP yesterday. Pretty darn cool I say. Would have loved to go on a more comprehensive tour but it’s a bit late in the season for the real good stuff.
Y u no Great Smokies?

Off to the dump. Maybe the one eyed, toothless weigh lady will hit on me.
I got a solid 65 cents for my used jeep radiator at the scrap yard.

I'd have pegged TN for a rollerblader. In a teal and purple bodysuit, no less.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Got a $65 offer for a helmet I have listed on eBay for $99. I sent a counter-offer for $80. He declined and sent a counter offer for $50. Shaking my head, I resent the counter for $80 because... well just because. He sent another counter-offer for $60.

That’s now how this works, dude.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Got a $65 offer for a helmet I have listed on eBay for $99. I sent a counter-offer for $80. He declined and sent a counter offer for $50. Shaking my head, I resent the counter for $80 because... well just because. He sent another counter-offer for $60.

That’s now how this works, dude.
I would have just ignored him after his second counter offer.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Neurologist wants me to go onto a Modified Atkins Diet, as it has a demonstrated effect to reduce seizures and it will likely reduce my weight which should help drug efficacy. Step one before they crack the egg... They can narrow down the focal point, but can't find tissue damage on my brain that could be causing the seizures. @Toshi, you want to see if you can find a scar in my brain tissue when you're bored? I got some MRI's you can have.:D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Neurologist wants me to go onto a Modified Atkins Diet, as it has a demonstrated effect to reduce seizures and it will likely reduce my weight which should help drug efficacy. Step one before they crack the egg... They can narrow down the focal point, but can't find tissue damage on my brain that could be causing the seizures. @Toshi, you want to see if you can find a scar in my brain tissue when you're bored? I got some MRI's you can have.:D
///GlutenFreeStoney

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Fixed the hot tub in the old Bong Shed. Put the trainers in there and put up some pull up bars in the doorways. Yoga area setup and fabreezed. Cleaned the Kitchen, Bathroom, and the Shower. Turned on the electricity and heat. I want to setup my Trains in there and get a Slot Car track... Maybe in time I will get a Pool table also. And a Electric Smoker. The Money from the Pizza Oven will pay for the improvements.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Fixed the hot tub in the old Bong Shed. Put the trainers in there and put up some pull up bars in the doorways. Yoga area setup and fabreezed. Cleaned the Kitchen, Bathroom, and the Shower. Turned on the electricity and heat. I want to setup my Trains in there and get a Slot Car track... Maybe in time I will get a Pool table also. And a Electric Smoker. The Money from the Pizza Oven will pay for the improvements.
That sounds like a helluva bongshed!:drag: