Quantcast

###crappola it's only thursdump gmt###

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
creedmor nc is a shithole.....but fuck it....tired of driving in downpours.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey just scolded me for giving an Uber driver an ambitious tap on the trunk after being the second car turning through a red after we had started walking through the intersection. Because you never know who is carrying a gun apparently. It's an Uber driver in SF, with a know car type and location. Literally the easiest person to find, EVER. And it's fucking SF, where it's damn near impossible to legally carry a handgun.

:rant::rant::rant:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Word up E-Monkeys. Gonna be a hot one today up here in Maine and it is also bike ride day. I guess I will sweat a bunch. Should have worn deodorant today.
plz cool it down for me by friday night? mmmmkay? thanks.

A couple of days there still beat cold ass freezing November here.
i hear there’s a lovely place in between the two :twitch:

Spent yesterday in Williamsburg. Made it up to CT today with minimal traffic. Wife annoyed with me about various things; kids 50% obnoxious...WHERE’S MY BEER?

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Let's see: Colorado, truck, beard (or subset), bike or skis on vehicle, dog. Yep. All boxes checked; impossible to separate from group.
Let’s see: Asheville, NC, truck (preferably Tacoma), beard (or subset), bike or SUP on vehicle, dog. Yep. All boxed checked. It’s everywhere man

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Drove 3 hours up to grand lake for a wedding. Dishwasher broke before we left the house. Bought parts online with an option to pick them up in Lakewood for free. Since we we're heading that way soon I figure why not. We get there, and despite posted hours of 10-6, there was a sign on the door saying "closed 8/2". Fuck you Sears, the sooner you go out of business the better I'll feel. Just over the pass coming into Fraser valley, tire light came on in the car. LH rear had a big chunk of metal in it, hissing like a snake. Put condom spare tire on. Drove 50 mph for the next 90 minutes.

When it rains it pours I guess. FML. :banghead:

Last edited: