Quantcast

Craving for Chocolate?? New Mob..

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
I got in the new Mob frame today and just finished building it. All of the parts from the Riot were swapped over. I absolutely love the color difference of the brown to the white parts. Now all of the black parts really stand out.

Changes include new Profile cranks and Ti spindle and new bb. My profile hub just shipped today so I should have that on Thursday. A new build to the current rim and it should be good to go.

Weight as is 27.5 lbs which is about 3/4lb lighter than the Riot was.

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
que bonita, guey !! i am psyched on my new MOB.... 22.5"tt . honestly i think i could be down up a 23"tt, but i think it'll be rad.

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
The fork is perfect. Dropped to 78mm and it is super stiff. I left the coil normal length to give a bit more stiffness. I dial down the MC and it locks out perfectly. Not a bad weight for a coil.. Overall I love it.

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
Got the first ride in today. Feels similar to the Riot (of course) but it did feel slightly different. Most likely due to the new cranks. It just felt snappier. All in all I am in love with it..

New Profile hub came in today. Got the Ti Shimano cassette. I can't believe the weight on it. It weighs nothing... Lined up the spacing to the cranks/chainring. Will rebuild the wheel tomorrow... The mounting hardware is gigantic. Consumes the whole dropout...