Quantcast

Crazy hail in So. Cal

bicycleman

Monkey
Dec 7, 2005
Carlsbad, CA
This was at my house in La Costa, about a block from the La Costa Resort. All of a sudden it started to Hail like crazy.
Here are some pics of this, people were acting really wierd and everyone in the hood was outside in the street wonding WTF.
Every where was uber crowded and there were cars sliding everywhere.
No one here really knows how to drive in the snow.
Here are the pics.

btw check out the side of my jumps on that one pics on my sweet burm

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
The last ones looks like it didn't finish uploading or something went wrong. Try deleting the last one and re-uploading it.

Thats some crazy hail. It hailed a so much at my house last week (I think last week). When we were driving on the freeway about an hour later, we saw a tow truck pulling a car up from the down-sloping side of the freeway. Then we saw another. We got a good amount of snow in the mountains. Did you get any down there?

I don't know where it is either- I'm guessing Carlsbad...

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
You have to take care of your stuff- your name is bicycleman. Don't leave your expenive DH bike out in the cold and wet weather. "Take care of your bike and it will take care of you" -I heard it somewhere

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
mtnbrider said:
You have to take care of your stuff- your name is bicycleman. Don't leave your expenive DH bike out in the cold and wet weather. "Take care of your bike and it will take care of you" -I heard it somewhere
but rust makes the bike uber gnar.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Well, rust gives a bike a thrashed look like maybe a pro rode it and crashed, giving it pro scratches- thus making it look like you go big. :D.....

bicycleman

Monkey
Dec 7, 2005
Carlsbad, CA
ya its an old bike, its not as bad as my other bike i left out there for about three years in the dirt,it was about 5 inches in to the dirt and filled
with black widows.(no im not racist) i took it out and replaced alot of parts not the whole thing is total crome and is blinding, it looks pretty good. BTW you can see the very edge of one of the jumps back there. it is about a 10 foot gap(pretty sweet i guess)

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
It hailed here for a minute the other day... I went out after and picked up some and see how big they were... they ranged from golf ball size to the size of those big marbles that you use to knock other marbles out of the circle. I'm glad I have a garage, I would have had dents for sure.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Palm trees and snow = uber cool!!

PS. People in Cali don't know how to drive PERIOD!!!