Quantcast

Crazy people are funny

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
So I'm at a public library in Delaware (worst state ever BTW) because that's the only place I can get on the internet for the time being, and behind me is a crazy guy talking to himself.

Carry on.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Crazy person quote 2, "And then they punish you for doing a serious crime."

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I was fixing a PC the other day and the girl sitting at the PC next to me starts barking. Kinda quiet at first, I thought she was clearing her throat. Then she got a little louder. ruff! ruff! Then she starts talking to herself.

She was cute too. Weird, but cute. :p

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Ciaran said:
I was fixing a PC the other day and the girl sitting at the PC next to me starts barking. Kinda quiet at first, I thought she was clearing her throat. Then she got a little louder. ruff! ruff! Then she starts talking to herself.

She was cute too. Weird, but cute. :p
HAHAHAHA!!! I'm sorry, but I just made a motion picture of that in my mind and actually laughed out loud.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
aggrorider said:
HAHAHAHA!!! I'm sorry, but I just made a motion picture of that in my mind and actually laughed out loud.
It was all I could do to not laugh as I was listening to her. I wonder if maybe she had some kind of nervous tick or something like that. Either way, it was pretty dang funny to watch a cute girl bark. Ruff ruff!!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Ciaran said:
It was all I could do to not laugh as I was listening to her. I wonder if maybe she had some kind of nervous tick or something like that. Either way, it was pretty dang funny to watch a cute girl bark. Ruff ruff!!
You are not a real man untlil you make a crazy girl bark for you :evil: :D

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
Ciaran said:
Maybe she was trying to tell you that she likes it doggy style.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Ciaran said:
I can't believe this hasn't been asked: would you hit it? Well, assuming you weren't happily married.

Btw, you might have me beat; the bipolar anorexic has nothing on barking chick.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Ciaran said:
Was she on her knees? :)

I had a 5 hour bus trip with a guy having a 3 way conversation with himself. He was also snorting something and rolling joints the whole way. I am never taking Greyhound again.

The Ito

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
there is a guy at work we call crazy joe.
he is on all sorts of meds.. for depression, homocidal, suicidal, the list goes on.. he is <semi> normal when he takes his meds... when he doesnt it is funny as hel.. the best part is ppl mess with him all the time... i am waiting for the day he just losses it.. hopefully i will not be here

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Ciaran said:
This is a little off topic, but I was on a train with a guy that had tourettes. He went through a routine that consisted of yelling, then uncontrollable head movements with barking and to end it all he would put a mint in his mouth only to spit it out across the box car. Nothing against the guy because this obviously isn't his fault. He was pretty cool when he didn't go into his mode. But, when he did watch out!