Quantcast

Crazy Psycho Guy Movie (warning, swearing)

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
In Louisiana that would be grounds to kill the mo' fo' under the "Shoot the Car Jacker" law. The funny thing is that the yuppie in the car is a typical anti-gun wuss... hell he has to be, driving PT Cruiser and all.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
Silver said:
Stupid racist with a gun fetish...welcome to Arizona.
I won't even respond to the racist accusation because once again, you don't know me.
I will respond to the "gun fetish" remark, however.
I don't have a "gun fetish", but I do have a "protect my family fetish". That's why I carry loaded .45 on me at ALL times, unless it is prohibited by law. I have extensive training in the use of firearms and, fortunately, I have not had to put that training to the test.
I have my 18 month old daughter with me most of the time when I am in my car and it doesn't matter to me whether its some crackhead or not, if you attack me with deadly weapon, like that scumbag was, you're dead.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
Potroast88 said:
I won't even respond to the racist accusation because once again, you don't know me.
I will respond to the "gun fetish" remark, however.
I don't have a "gun fetish", but I do have a "protect my family fetish". That's why I carry loaded .45 on me at ALL times, unless it is prohibited by law. I have extensive training in the use of firearms and, fortunately, I have not had to put that training to the test.
I have my 18 month old daughter with me most of the time when I am in my car and it doesn't matter to me whether its some crackhead or not, if you attack me with deadly weapon, like that scumbag was, you're dead.
AMEN BROTHA!!!!!! well said!!!! what do you carry?

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Potroast88 said:
I carry loaded .45 on me at ALL times, unless it is prohibited by law. I have extensive training in the use of firearms.

Ditto... and sh!t like that NEVER happens to an armed citizen...

:think:

I pack a Series 80 Gov model with a couple mods.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
Silver said:
Well, I know you're a racist gun freak. But I said that already. :D
How can you call me a "racist" and a "freak" when you have a link to Westboro Baptist Church in your sig?
If you buy into a fraction of what that "church" has to say, then you have NO BUSINESS calling anyone names.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
Silver said:
Until you accept Jesus as your Lord and Christ and repent from your life of sin, you shall never be truly free, you know...
Until you accept the fact that you are a brainwashed sheep, you will continue to be an idiot, you know.....

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
Silver said:
Not when my Shepard is the One who saves...
Did you know that shepherds wear tall boots so that they can put the hind legs of their sheep down in them to keep the sheep from running away while they sodomize them?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Sherpa said:
I see racism is a problem in Arizona. Way to be. :thumb:
The P.C. police have arrived. I wonder if you were in the car, would the word "black" come up in your story...

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Guns are dumb, it is unlikely that you will ever need to use one. It is likely that you will mess up and use it in the wrong way, simply by accident, or get shot by pulling it on someone quicker than thou.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
ioscope said:
Guns are dumb, it is unlikely that you will ever need to use one. It is likely that you will mess up and use it in the wrong way, simply by accident, or get shot by pulling it on someone quicker than thou.

You own a PT Cruiser doncha?

:p

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
ioscope said:
That what is gun control is all about... hitting the target you aim at!!!!

Seriously, watching that video upset me. Race is not an issue here. In general, I have been trying to avoid using phrases like ghetto (codeword: black guy) or white trash.

Thanks to Jerry Springer, it has been proven that white and black people can equally act like losers. I just use the non-race specific word "trash" to describe dumass behavior, like shown on the video.

Personally, after the second smack, I would have hit him with my car...

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
This video has already made its way around the internet a few months ago. In a situation like that, your car is a perfect weapon. Some dude freaks out on you like that, punch it and run his a$$ over...

By the way, yeah this dude has some serious issues, and I think the lady he assulted would have done society a favor by running his a$$ over...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'm fairly even tempered, but after a few seconds of that I'd have no second thoughts about hitting that psycho crack-head SOB with my car.

PBV

Chimp
Apr 18, 2005
Boston
**** like that piece of dung low life scum really pisses me off. I just don't get it. I really don't. Don't you ever just wanna' ask why? Maybe I'm just naive.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Silver said:
Stupid racist with a gun fetish...welcome to Arizona.

Hey, hey, hey, don't let the remarks of some dumbazz punk kid reflect the people of AZ.

Hey Potroast, I have a couple friends that would love to ride with you. PM me and we'll hook it up.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
dh girlie said:
I know you don't smoke weed, I know this, but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shi t to do! :D
Craig Jones: We ain't got no sugar.
Smokey: No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either ya got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn.