Quantcast

Crazy Quebec snow storm.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
WOW I got up this morning, it was insane outside. Crazy wind and snow, the 40 which is the trans canada (a country road by US standards) was slowed down to 20kmph, it took me 50 mins to get to school when I can usaully get there in 10-15min. I;m home now and I'm pretty no snow plows have even touched the roads yet. Grrrr and I'm supposed to meet someone soon for a 15k trail run in this crap. Humans were not ment to live in Canada. :nopity:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
dude, cmon now. The 40 is NOT a country road...It is a friggin 8 lane highway most of it's length.

Also - the snowstorm sucks, i was gonna go for a road ride this morning, until i looked outside. It was sunny warm and snowless yesterday.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
JMAC said:
WOW I got up this morning, it was insane outside. Crazy wind and snow, the 40 which is the trans canada (a country road by US standards) was slowed down to 20kmph, it took me 50 mins to get to school when I can usaully get there in 10-15min. I;m home now and I'm pretty no snow plows have even touched the roads yet. Grrrr and I'm supposed to meet someone soon for a 15k trail run in this crap. Humans were not ment to live in Canada. :nopity:
Where are your pics?

Here is a pic of Canada - seems this human has adapted pretty well:

-S.S.-

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Transcend said:
dude, cmon now. The 40 is NOT a country road...It is a friggin 8 lane highway most of it's length.

Also - the snowstorm sucks, i was gonna go for a road ride this morning, until i looked outside. It was sunny warm and snowless yesterday.
DUDE where is it 8 lanes? :confused: Out by me it's 4 lanes, than switches to 6 just before getting onto the west island. Is it 8 further downtown? can;t remember.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
JMAC said:
DUDE where is it 8 lanes? :confused: Out by me it's 4 lanes, than switches to 6 just before getting onto the west island. Is it 8 further downtown? can;t remember.
The 40 goes all the way across canada little man (changes into the 4). At almost every major urban center it is 8 lanes, near toronto it is like 5 in each direction. Hell, it is 2 in each direction almost into newfoundland, (yes it continues there, but is 1 lane each direction).

It is indeed a very weird highway. Think I-80, but wider in some spots, and narrower in some.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Transcend said:
The 40 goes all the way across canada little man (changes into the 4). At almost every major urban center it is 8 lanes, near toronto it is like 5 in each direction. Hell, it is 2 in each direction almost into newfoundland, (yes it continues there, but is 1 lane each direction).

It is indeed a very weird highway. Think I-80, but wider in some spots, and narrower in some.
Yeah I know it goes across canada lol. You guys take me for such a moron. I kinda knew it was 8 lanes in TO but I thought you ment it went in Montreal, but I guess it does. I almost always use the 20 when going into Montreal so i wouldn;t know.