Quantcast

Crazy week

brenth

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Santa Monica
Ok, so My week was going pretty shatty, I found out that I am being laid off, after thinking I would be picked back up for another contract, and then last night my car was towed ( 233 bucks).

But I found out this morning that a friend of mine was attacked and stabbed at least 12 times this morning. I just got back from the hospital and after 5 hours of surgery he's going to be OK, but with some paralysis in his head and neck and some gnarly wounds. Its a freaking miracle, because be was mainly stabbed in the head and neck and he ran three blocks with the guy chasing him.

It kinda puts my week into perspective, it sucked, but it really wasn't all that bad. It makes you think about the things you take for granted.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by brenth

But I found out this morning that a friend of mine was attacked and stabbed at least 12 times this morning.
I hate when that happense.:mad:

Anyway, you should just go to canada where violence doesnt exist, snow cones are free, the economy is wonderful and the good ole US is nothing but a distant nightmare that you can make fun of when youre not building igloos or ice fishing.