Quantcast

CRC Intense photos

SupaTone

Monkey
Jun 5, 2008
French Alps
Its a triple that I am about 60% of the way down on, you can't see the take off because it all blends in the dirt/shot.
If that made any sense?
And thanks for the compliments everyone, Was not my best work, it's been a struggle shooting and working with a herniated disc, sciatica, or whatever the F I have going on.
Take the praise man, awesome pix - fck the disability, complaining on the DH/MX scene is for whimps or girls!!

As far as I know CK runs a completely different rubber to what these guys are talking about ;-)

You should have organised Champery instead of Maribor or Fort William!

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
(F) = full retard
(R) = retard

Got it?
That's the best explanation I've ever heard.

Woo- I dunno, I have just always been told that F and R don't stand for front and rear. I'm usually told this with a certain level of disdain in the same way that people tell you that your dog shouldn't eat chocolate.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'm usually told this with a certain level of disdain in the same way that people tell you that your dog shouldn't eat chocolate.
Kind of my point. Seems like people kind of take this holier than though attitude whenever they say that but with no real answer themselves. Anyone with a clue about what tires do differently between front and rear can tell that front and rear were the intentions. Even reading the descriptions, you can tell. It just makes more business sense to not limit your sales......hence the 'front or rear' demarcation on their website that wasn't there the first year there were out.

I was just curious what people thought they stood for if not front and rear. Because that's obviously what they stand for in my opinion. But at the same time, it's stupid to act like the world will cave in if you reverse them. (not directed at you, more the people making a big deal of it.) I'll be repeating loonatic's version though because it's mo bettah.

Sorry for the hijack stick. Now tell me how to focus on fast moving things with an open iris.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
(F) = full retard
(R) = retard

Got it?
Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed

Aug 11, 2009
halifax
Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed
:thumb:

Goodbye mama, now you can have ice cream in heavan! I'll see you again tonight when I go to bed in my head movies. But this head movie makes my eyes rain!

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
I know the F and R don't stand for front and rear
that indeed is the general design intention though - from the maxxis website:

The DHR features ramped knobs, like the DHF, but the channels in the knobs are designed for braking and accelerating.

ie, a rear - oriented design. not that you cant run it anywhere you please of course.