Quantcast

CRC Nukeproof Scalp DH team bikes

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Good choice with the E13 set up! Their products are so freakin nice, I just installed their set up on my new bike.

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
I can't put my finger on it but there is something off about that frame. For some reason my brain doesn't say DH bike when I look at it. Maybe I'm high?
Like I mentioned it looks like an am frame. Looks like it would snap faster then an old 951
The graphics look horrible, the frame looks to thin and noodly for them

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
I can't put my finger on it but there is something off about that frame. For some reason my brain doesn't say DH bike when I look at it. Maybe I'm high?
think its the proportions, it looks kinda short n tall imo (front end like one of the LaPierre AM bikes?). Guessing it's nicer in real life.

captainspauldin, they had to share sticker space with Intense before though. Makes sense to me that they're going for maximum advertising space to get the remaining 0.001% of the worlds mtbing population

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
id agree that the stickers are off and i dont see why they dont give more space to nukeproof seen as its there own brand and crc is almost a household name in biking. So its not like they need more advertising. Seen as many IBDs are now stockists of nukeproof parts and frames that they'd give a bit more space to the nukeproof branding on the frame.

As for the frame itsself its not that weedy in person the pics dont do it justice. It looks much better in the raw than the crc blue.

Tomasis

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Scotland
I think you missed the point, the graphics look too big for the frame, like somebody ordered them too big.. the
better we discuss about geometry, leave graphics for designers to judge :D

stickers are never too big for marketers ;)

however, i like the frame.. Marzocchi, yay.. I hope I see more of them in DH Wc scene :thumb: