Quantcast

Creativity

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I have access to a high resolution color printer and a roll of 36" wide sticky back paper.

I want to print something to put on my new kegerator (refrigerator)

This is it naked.

These were some of my thoughts:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I say paint it with chalk board paint & get a bucket of chalk to drawr, drawrings.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I say paint it with chalk board paint & get a bucket of chalk to drawr, drawrings.
If you lived close buy and I knew you would stopping by to drawr I would totally do it.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Careful what you wish for...I would proly stop in, drink all your beer & drawr, drawrings of penises on your beer fridge.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Careful what you wish for...I would proly stop in, drink all your beer & drawr, drawrings of penises on your beer fridge.
Sounds fun....

(can't believe I wrote "buy" in my previous post.)

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Refrigerator monster? I've seen better ones before, this was just the first to come up in my search.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I work next to a printshop and they applies these things all the time. They'll just do it for me.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
i'd agree, but in order for that to work all the recessed portions of the surface would have to be continuous / connected to the edge of the fridge surface for any air bubbles to properly vent :nerd:
And since all fridges are made from formed sheetmetal (or plastic cover), the textured surface wraps around all bent surfaces, thus allowing air to be vented out all of the edges.

:nerd:

Last edited: