Quantcast

creepy old people

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
so we remodled our house so my step-grandma could move in. and she freaks me out. she just like stands in the middle of a room or sits staring at a wall for hours on end. and she talks to her dog like its a human being.this dogs the most annoying thing ever. he keeps getting stuck because she wont take his leash off and it gets wrapped around things and shes also really nosy. it seems likeevrywhere i go or whatever i do shes there. im gettin tired of it and shes only lived with us for a month. ive brought it up with my parents but i dunno what else to do.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
have some pity (or, better yet, compassion). you'll probably be old and possibly demented some day...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'll be looking in your bedroom window tonight touching myself.

Bet your g-ma doesn't seem so creepy now, eh?

Seriously. I'll be there. I'm THE creepy old person.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
LordOpie said:
I'll be looking in your bedroom window tonight touching myself.

Bet your g-ma doesn't seem so creepy now, eh?

Seriously. I'll be there. I'm THE creepy old person.
Haha, bad thoughts bad thoughts.... :nope:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
:stupid: Have some compassion, because some day very soon you will be old too . If you are lucky, that is.

My fiance had her grandma move in when she was about 10 or so. The grandma lived with them untill she died some 7 years later. While it was difficult and a strain on their family at the time, my fiancee now realizes the gift she was givin.

I would advise you to get to know her better. You never know what you might learn from her. And you may help to make her last years more enjoyable.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
well dont misunderstand me we get along really well. actually much better than her real grandson. its just i cant get used to someone being over my shoulder all the time and her dog is all over the place and ****s evrywhere. my stepdad really freaks out at her about being over evryones shoulder. kinda makes me feel bad...oh well at least she knocks on doors. unlike my mom on saturday when she walked in on me and my gf

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
I would try to be compassionate but that can be hard after awhile. Also get a very good sturdy lock for you room so you can keep her out when you want.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
lovebunny said:
...oh well at least she knocks on doors. unlike my mom on saturday when she walked in on me and my gf
by gf, do you mean right hand?

cuz that leads to being a creepy old person.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Ciaran said:
I would advise you to get to know her better. You never know what you might learn from her. And you may help to make her last years more enjoyable.
One of the coolest things I have ever heard on the Monkey.....jdcamb

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
jeez.... Im not gonna say anything, b/c everyone who repsonded hit the nail on the head. Talk to her. Learn stuff. Make out at your gf house.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
just to re-iterate and clarify for y'all... the g-ma is cool, she knocks. It's his mom that barges in on him and his g/f.

I bet g-ma was a wild child :D

Refer Madness y0!

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
=[Stinky]= said:
Make out at your gf house.
I would totally not recommend doing that.

Getting caught by your Mom = embarassing, but understandable. Sure it is awkward the next morning, but it's no big deal in the end (for me at least).

Getting caught by your gf's Dad = bad. It was perhaps one of the few times I was scared for my life. When my daughters (in about 20 years I'm thinking) have bf's, hopefully I can contain my rage like my gf's father did.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
lovebunny said:
oh well at least she knocks on doors. unlike my mom on saturday when she walked in on me and my gf
When I lived w/my parents, I would get ticked off about stuff they did, or my little sister being annoying, or their rules. Then this little voice (or sometimes a loud, angry one) would remind me I was getting free room & board, had very few chores, and contributed nothing to the family economy.

Now that I pay a huge mortgage, maintain everything on the property, and enforce the rules on 2 wild sons in partnership w/my wife, the memories of being a freeloading juvenile slacker are much sweeter ;)

As for the step-granny, respect your elders. She has earned her ride and, like the others have said, could probably teach you something. I have lost ALL of my natural grandparents. I will never regret any kindness or helpfulness I provide an old person.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Personally, I hope I get pushed out to sea on an ice flow before I get to that point...

Otherwise I am gonna wield my cane with an iron will, and whomp any sass mouth youngsters who cross me. :D

Like this guy...

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
LordOpie said:
just to re-iterate and clarify for y'all... the g-ma is cool, she knocks. It's his mom that barges in on him and his g/f.

I bet g-ma was a wild child :D

Refer Madness y0!
:thumb: I'm with you on this one. When I was younger I got my Great GrandMa to open up about her youth. OH MY GOD !!! Roaring Twenties was Roaring indeed. Raging parties, Scrapes with the Police, Swinging singles, Drugs 'O' Plenty ... the whole nine. She told me that the difference between her day and today was that in her day they didn't watch life on TV, they lived it. Hahaha. I love old people. They rock!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I am not going to get old... I am going to die horribly in battle and go to Valhalla! AAARRRGGGHH!!!!!

Thanks jdcamb...

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
haha yeah it was sorta embarrasing but she didnt really care because she knows after a year teenagers are bound to do that sorta ****. my gf was more embarased because she didnt really want my mom to see her tits. so i talked to the gma. apparently shes never had much of a life. i guess she married my stepdads dad when she was 18 and had three kids and stayed with the dude till he died a year and a half ago and now shes with us. so i feel kinda bad for her. the old man was all she ever knew.