Quantcast

Cripes, its racing season already!

R

RideMonkey

Time to get this forum rolling!

What class do you race? Type of racing? Whens the first race of your season?

I race expert XC, and my goal is to try a DH race this year (sport). First race is April 20th! :eek:

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Originally posted by RideMonkey
Time to get this forum rolling!

What class do you race? Type of racing? Whens the first race of your season?

I race expert XC, and my goal is to try a DH race this year (sport). First race is April 20th! :eek:
Your not going to beat me!!!:D

I race Semi-Pro DH and I'm outta shape right now. My first race was Sea Otter and I sucked a$$

R

RideMonkey

Originally posted by Freak

Your not going to beat me!!!:D

I race Semi-Pro DH and I'm outta shape right now. My first race was Sea Otter and I sucked a$$
Yer gonna be pretty embarrased when my sport time is faster than your semi-pro time in Durango this season BRO!!!!!!

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington

Yer gonna be pretty embarrased when my sport time is faster than your semi-pro time in Durango this season BRO!!!!!!
Going to the gym right now!!!!

:p :p :p :p

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
XC Expert 25-29

Sea Otter was my first race of the season, gonna be a long season as my last race is the end of October!:eek:

Highlights of the year will include the Brian Head 100 where I WILL finish in 10 hours, the Transvesubienne in France where I may die, and 5 billion other races where I have the opportunity to crash.:D

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
i Race Junior 18- Under DH

Theres only a handfull of races this year, but I will be at most of them in norcal. The Next one is in a couple weeks in Livermore. Ill take tons of photos for the Monkeyes.

Most of the summer is spent riding Northstart and Tahoe. Should be a good summer.

Endo Verendo

Chimp
Mar 8, 2002
Studio City, CA
I race Sandbagger, ahem, I mean Sport Men 35-39. At 24 Hour races I race with Heidi who get's really impatient with my baton passes. It's quite hilarious. We need to capture those on video this year. I'm also racing in France this year. (Get your tix yet Heidi?)

R

RideMonkey

Originally posted by The Toninator
5 freakin races into the season. Beginner Xc master(baters) hopefully be able to do a dH too.
RM when did you move up to espert?
I've always raced expert.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I like your signatore Endo! No, haven't gotten the tix yet, we're trying to work in a trip to Germany for the big bike festival June 15-16 too.

R

RideMonkey

Originally posted by KrusteeButt
Did you really, actually use the word "cripes"?!
Man, you are a dork!
Whatever!

You ever going to forgive us and come back to boulder for beers?

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!

Whatever!

You ever going to forgive us and come back to boulder for beers?
Wow, there's a real witty comeback! ;)
(I'm feeling particularly snotty today...just feel like bein' a prick :D )

Yeah, of course I'll be up there for beers! I don't hold a grudge...I just get sweet revenge. :devil:

I'll especially be up there a LOT more next fall...g/f is going to law school at CU. We both want to find new trails up there anyway...in that area I've only ridden Walker and Betasso.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
junior expert mtn bike, cat 4 on the road more then likely will be 3 some time later in the season, and going to race cross this year. so my season will be year round. already done 3 races so far and got one coming up this weekend and one each weekend for almost a month.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by indieboy
junior expert mtn bike, cat 4 on the road more then likely will be 3 some time later in the season, and going to race cross this year. so my season will be year round. already done 3 races so far and got one coming up this weekend and one each weekend for almost a month.
Junior expert! that's pretty cool. cat3's a bitch. of course i've only heard that. The 5's won’t even let me in:rolleyes:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Sport DH and DS
I'm 28...
and I wish I was a Sandbagger so I could get a damn podium finish:angry: ;)

Maybe this year.

Storz

Chimp
Jan 28, 2002
Michigan
Sport class DH, well I will be racing that, my first race is in a week!! Other than that I did a snow biker-X a couple months ago, I cant wait for the normal DH race tho!!! :D

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
OLD (40+) Sport DH - well, we'll see how that goes; my first DH of the season is this Saturday.

Also solo 24 - they don't give us an age or skill category - guess that would be, uh, umm, insane, maybe? Anway, got my first one of those next weekend.

I don't do XC - I'll either suffer for 5 minutes or 24 hours, but not in between:eek:

heikkihall

Monkey
Dec 14, 2001
Durango, CO
I race Jr. X DH, DS, XC, and cat 3 road. My first race of the year was the mount snow snow slalom where i placed 2nd in the jr class but my first real race is this coming weekend at plattekill