Quantcast

Critical Mass Roll Call

coiler7

Monkey
May 30, 2005
Kent, WA
yea well I'm taking the day off from work so I can teach y'all critical ass fags & dykes a serious lesson. i got stuck 2 HRS in grid lock 9 yrs ago in portland, then again up in Seattle, last summer. its MAJOR payback time. :dead:
DO watch out for a lifted black F250 4x4 & flying longneck bottles...
try to wear a full-face & body armour, too

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
coiler7 said:
yea well I'm taking the day off from work so I can teach y'all critical ass fags & dykes a serious lesson. i got stuck 2 HRS in grid lock 9 yrs ago in portland, then again up in Seattle, last summer. its MAJOR payback time. :dead:
uhhhh wow you must have a littkle penis for such a big truck.....

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
coiler7 said:
A perfect example of how Critical Mass alienates its target audience instead of fostering their support. Much like PETA does for animal rights.

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Long time messenger ('94 to '01), three time Critical Mass rider. The first time, I was embarassed to be a part of something so sophomoric and unprofessional. I had high hopes at the outset, but found the truth to be a disappointing mess filled with behavior I was humiliated to be associated with. As I had to work every day on my bike in Seattle, I refrained from further involvement. The other two were memorial rides, one for the commuter killed on Westlake in the mid-nineties (used to see her out every morning pedalling along in her yellow rain jacket and tights) and one for my co-worker killed on the job in 2000. RIP, comrades. But the regular ones? Bullsh!t, they just make people hate you. Learn to accept the truth, you are out there making enemies with Critical Mass.