Quantcast

Critical Mass Tempe (and Phx)

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Anyone here particpate in this? I just happened upon the website today http://www.cmphx.org and although it doesn't look like overly popular, I for one would like participate myself.

So I'm just trying to find out if any other monkeys take part in these things, or even know about them.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
macko said:
Anyone here particpate in this? I just happened upon the website today http://www.cmphx.org and although it doesn't look like overly popular, I for one would like participate myself.

So I'm just trying to find out if any other monkeys take part in these things, or even know about them.
There was some bull**** with the cops in Tempe. If there was one in Phoenix I'd ride.

Edit: Turns out there is. Two blocks from me!

First friday's in Phoenix. We usually do a bar crawl anyway, so I'm in.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Cool, let me know how the Phoenix ride turns out! I'm gonna hit up the Tempe one and hopefully I won't get tazered.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
So me and two buddies show up on time for CM/PHX last friday. Wait around, and guess what? We WERE Critical Mass! So we went to the bar...

Too bad the 7th largest city in the country can't get people involved...

Sad.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
stinkyboy said:
So me and two buddies show up on time for CM/PHX last friday. Wait around, and guess what? We WERE Critical Mass! So we went to the bar...

Too bad the 7th largest city in the country can't get people involved...

Sad.
The only difference between your CM and everyone else's is the amount of time you spent getting to the bar....

I went to a CM in Hartford, and there were a few messengers I knew drinking in Bushnell Park. I had a beer before we realized that that they were just there drinking. I was the only person who wanted to do CM.