Quantcast

cross country clinics in the NE?

Y

yadadada

Does anyone know of any cross country/free ride mtn bike clinics in the North East? I live in NY and can't afford to fly halfway across the country for a clinic, but the only ones I'm finding in my area are DH/FR clinics and I don't DH (yet). Anyone know of anything? Thanks
Di

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Does anyone know of any cross country/free ride mtn bike clinics in the North East? I live in NY and can't afford to fly halfway across the country for a clinic, but the only ones I'm finding in my area are DH/FR clinics and I don't DH (yet). Anyone know of anything? Thanks
Di
I would highly recommend you check out the Whiteface Women's ONLY Clinic. We will be working on skills that will definitely impact FR and XC as well as (hopefully) excite you about DH. The information is all in the Mudhunnies forum, but if you have any questions, drop me a PM. I know that some of the women coming have never been DHing before and are looking to build skills in all of the major areas.

Y

yadadada

I wasn't sure what was out there for XC clinics... I wasn't too partil to XC, except that I have a XC hardtail, and no DH gear, so I didn't know I could go to a DH clinic. However, it's amazing what actually reading the website does for you. I'm going to rent equiptment for the clinic and hopefully get addicted to DH. Although, that means a new bike, but we'll work out those details later! :P Thanks for the advice.

klutch

Monkey
Jan 25, 2007
dirty jersey
july 21-22 @ Diablo in vernon,nj there is a womens clinic. Platty has them along with Jiminy peak in Mass. If you are looking for clinics with bonuses July 13-15 in Lanesboro,Mass. is Pedro's fest and there are clinics all weekend whether you want dh/fr or xc. Go to www.pedrosfest.com and I think it's $75 per person for the weekend and all you have to do is sign up for rides and clinics when you get there. Hope to see you there.
PS- If you do go look for the truck in my avatar...Klutch