Quantcast

Cross-Training PICS, MOTO related

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
Been off both bikes for quite a while due to a torn rotator cup (shoulder), anyhoo I have been riding mostly my mx bike and concentrating on the rest of that season while throwing in mtb races in between. Figured you guys might enjoy some moto pics-

Braaaaap

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
startin to throw down some steeze eh?

lookin good chris. once i get over these ****in shingles we shall ride :)

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
mtnbrider said:
:stupid: Is that your track? My friend's looks like that almost. It's mostly sand from the river.

your friend has is own track, i only know one person that has his own track and his family just got done spending like 55 million dollars on a home near you just for that track and a few DH trails. they also like the country and wanted a place away from the hussle and bussle of SB:rofl: :rofl:

o yeah and very cool pics

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
mtnbrider said:
:stupid: Is that your track? My friend's looks like that almost. It's mostly sand from the river.
Ha no its not my track, it is a local practice track in CT, however the comment regarding sand from the river could not be closer to the truth, its all river silt, dusty when dry, and an oil slick when wet, not a rock in sight.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
MOTODH said:
Soon my brother, oh and I finally translated your name, rather simple now.
oh jeeze haha, i never noticed that. im still laughing about the time when geoff made a post on BS and his dad went "oh christ the kid finally learned how to type." QUALITY.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Nice air....I stay stuck to the ground when I ride.

Pics from last weekend as I worked as a sweep rider at the WROCS quad race in WA state. 2004 RM 250 is sweet! Notice the stylish Orange safety vest and my Rapid Descent Racing/Bikeworks of Lake Stevens/Ridemonkey.com (on my sleeve at the shoulder joint is the RM logo) jersey.

http://www.fastphotolab.com/store/watermark.php?i=38534

I was following the little kids quad race around the MX track here. Protecting a 3yo on a LEM 4 wheeler from the older faster kids. :D