Quantcast

Cry me a river Yankees

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Echo said:
I would have forgotten it already if all you Bostonians didn't keep making 1000 threads about it :p

un bunch your undies dude..........we are lucky if there is 1 bike thread in here per day. :rolleyes:

:D

I dont like baseball but I got so sick of hearing yankee fans generally just be assholes that I became an anti yankee fan, so I love the fact they lost, especially to Boston :Thumb: :thumb:

and there is NO WAY, this playoff series will be forgotten

Arm On Fire

Monkey
Jun 24, 2004
Exeter, NH & Acton, MA
IRBaboon-that is hilarious!

I love it!!!!

I feel like a huge weight was lifted last night, I have so much respect (and hatred ) for the Yanks, but the Sox wanted it more, obviously.

Finally, ESPN classic will have a few games between the 2 teams that the results were in favor of the Sox.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Awesome series.
A couple of things:
First, the curse is not broken until they win the series, so nothing is broken yet.
Its not just Bostonians who love the Sox. He11, I am from the Southeast and I am a huge Sox fan. I do believe some of that has to do with how fanatic their fans are. Take the Atlanta Braves for instance. They go every year, and their fans suck. Its hard to pull for a team like that.
Also, as far as Pedro last night, the only thing he did wrong was not being warmed up. Those first couple of batter his fastballs were weak, then he started throwing 97 and schooling them.
And last, I can at least say one good thing about the Yankees.
That catch Jeter made running toward centerfield without ever turning around was sick. Anybody who has ever played baseball knows how hard that is, and a normal human would have had that ball land straight on his nose.
Anyway, on to the series, Go Sox!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
good call about jeter's catch, that was pretty impressive. i forgot all about; must still be giddy from damon's slam.

i've watched the sox for a long time, and this team is great to watch. sure beats the hell out of the "25 guys, 25 cabs" era....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Jeremy R said:
Also, as far as Pedro last night, the only thing he did wrong was not being warmed up. Those first couple of batter his fastballs were weak, then he started throwing 97 and schooling them.
I could not believe Pedro hit 97 on the radar gun! It's had to have been a few years since he's done that. Anyway, he only pitched an inning and it was his scheduled day for sidework anyway. Methinks Pedro will be our game one starter. :)

Arm On Fire

Monkey
Jun 24, 2004
Exeter, NH & Acton, MA
I hate Jeter, personally, but he is an awesome player. He has made huge plays in clutch situations for his team.

That catch was very impressive, almost like a receiver in football, no mortal could have done that.

I still hate him though.

GO SOX!!!!!