Quantcast

Crying...Brave Man Does Daredevil Cliffhanger 4 Cancer Cause. So Inspirational!

JumpinJen

Chimp
Oct 30, 2008
After reading the emotional comments to it I had to watch this and now share it with everyone. The guy is the new Captain America actor but this video is real life and he filmed it all himself! At first I was wondering what in the world was this guy doing moving around all these rocks and tires and bales of hay and then he climbed this super steep mountain at the end after swiming across the ocean and then it all came together and I was like OOHHHHHHHH MYYY GAWWDDDDDD!!! And it's so wonderful because this man is using the popularity of his video to help the great cause of fighting cancer!!! (tears in my eyes...now..) Here it is:

What do you guys think of this? I'm kinda old fashioned I guess but I just thought this was the most amazing thing considering the guy filmed it all by himself and gave so much effort. This really inspired me and made me feel good.:cheers:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Didn't you post this exact video once before? And everyone agreed it was complete crap?

And come to think of it....isn't your text here EXACTLY the same as your original post?

You're pretty weird.

RideRMB

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
'Da Hood
After reading the emotional comments to it I had to watch this and now share it with everyone. The guy is the new Captain America actor but this video is real life and he filmed it all himself! At first I was wondering what in the world was this guy doing moving around all these rocks and tires and bales of hay and then he climbed this super steep mountain at the end after swiming across the ocean and then it all came together and I was like OOHHHHHHHH MYYY GAWWDDDDDD!!! And it's so wonderful because this man is using the popularity of his video to help the great cause of fighting cancer!!! (tears in my eyes...now..) Here it is:

What do you guys think of this? I'm kinda old fashioned I guess but I just thought this was the most amazing thing considering the guy filmed it all by himself and gave so much effort. This really inspired me and made me feel good.:cheers:
Incredibly lame...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
your pretty obsessed with this , you sure Jumping Jen ins't your wife ?
and what the hell were you doing on what ever forum that other one was ?

It sickens me......yet I can't look away!!

edit: Oh and I just copied and pasted a chunk of the text into google and two other forums came up with the identical post. (I only posted one of them)....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Haha that's funny. The only way i made it was to about 2 minutes in to start skipping forward, i don't think you miss much.
AND i think that cliff that guy is on, is the same cliff on the movie Deliverance.

SQUEEL LIKE A PIG LOREN!

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
That guy is so fvcking full of himself. "Look at me, I can wear spandex and lift huge things. Then I can drive a quad around and do bicycles and jumps with out a helmet because I am super mega cool!" When I saw he was wearing spandex and lifting giant tires, I decided I must spread rep.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
What sort of strange homo erotic crap was that?

I want my 1:25 back.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
That video was the gayest fvcking thing I've ever seen. There's no way that guy filmed it by himself - the camera was panning in and out and moving up and down. My wife and I did get a good laugh though.